Best all around player, on both sides of the ball.

Pplayer11

I'd have to say that Ian Van Horne (Brentwood) and Phillip Bates (Centennial) are probably the two best that I've seen on both sides of the ball. Both Brentwood and Centennial rely heavily on these two players to make a difference defensively and offensively. I know that how they play is determined a lot by the support of the team arround them, but neither team would be nearly as competitive without them.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the heck is Cloudland and Midway? Many of the players mentioned I'm sure are talented but the best two way player in the state has to be playing against the best competition. You'd be hard pressed to find a better player than David Hulbert of BA ( 6:1 235, legitimate 4.5 ) is the best blocking fullback in the State, period and he's one of the best defensive players in the State...he is being recruited by tons of folks and who knows which side of the ball he will wind up on. He's going to make some big D1 school very happy.

2003schedule-640.jpg

Cloudland was in the hunt for THE HARDWARE last year in 1a ball. In it this year, and might well get it if South Pitt don't get after it, that is who they are. They aren't a private where they can get a top notch recruit from a 5a school. They, like all 1a publics, play with what they got.

Edited by CYJacket

Who the heck is Cloudland and Midway? Many of the players mentioned I'm sure are talented but the best two way player in the state has to be playing against the best competition. You'd be hard pressed to find a better player than David Hulbert of BA ( 6:1 235, legitimate 4.5 ) is the best blocking fullback in the State, period and he's one of the best defensive players in the State...he is being recruited by tons of folks and who knows which side of the ball he will wind up on. He's going to make some big D1 school very happy.

Why did you do that?! No other post on this thread was insulting to any other. Why not just post your opinion and shut up?