Cookeville vs Warren Cty

AAAAA

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren County continues to disappoint. Remember the White County team that Cookeville beat in Week 2? Well, they pounded the Pioneers 34-0 last Friday night.

The Pioneers have only scored seven points this year and that was against Class 3A Livingston Academy.

The Pioneers were leveled 47-0 at the hands of Class 4A power, Chattanooga Central a week and half ago.

I feel sorry for the Pioneers, but I just don't see this game being remotely close, nor do I see WC's offense even scoring.

Warren County gives up an average of 41 points per game while scoring an average of 2.3 points per game. So what does that tell you?

Cookeville 42

Warren County 0

From what I know about Coach Joslin, he won't allow it to get too bad-he has respect for other coaches(most coaches) and especially other players.

I believe Warren Cty will be treated with respect when they come to Cookeville but they will be soundly defeated. But at the end of the first half against Lebanon I thought Cookeville was soundly defeated also. That's why you strap it up and play 4 quarters.