Maryville fans only

REBELRON

Hey Goat-Cheese . . . keep dreaming. Ron and Co. are not on here spouting meaningless rhetoric. Unlike your audacious claims, their posts are backed up by facts.

FACT - Maryville has won 3 states in a row, and 4 in the last 5 years. That makes them the premier team in East TN.

FACT - Maryville's Freshman team has been DOMINATING to put it lightly, so don't expect a letup anytime soon.

FACT - Central has been for the last 6 years, excluding the playoff game in '99 2nd place to maryville. You are not us. You want to be like us, but you arn't. SORRY! And, it looks like this year Central has a good team, but they have about 5 years worth of going to State to make up what Maryville has handed them the past few years.

FACT - Right now, Fountain City is all Knox Central rules.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mccallie is the worst thing that could have happened for maryville. reason being is now the players know they have to play to win, they do not play another real team until maryville comes to fountain city, maryville will not win this year and you folks better be careful coming to our place because you are not liked one bit. compare it to the way the ut fans will be treated this weekend. you might get spit on.

go ahead and spit on a maryville fan johnpaul , we'll see what happens . you guys are such classless jerks , i'm sure cental is very proud to have you clowns representing them in this forum . none of you have a clue what class is about . i'll be there , and i dare one of you to spit on me !!