Blackman@Gallatin

just1np

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I attended the Smyrna vs. Blackman game last week.... And as badly as I wanted to see the Blaze do something, they let me down.. While Wolke didn't exactly have a Mr. Football game, David Shannon picked up the slack. This could be a huge problem for Blackman--Gallatin is a dominate running team with a fullback similar in size to Shannon. Tailback, fullback, Link or McFarland... , my prediction is that The Green Wave will have 300 rushing yards and win this one by at least 3 scores.

That still doesn't explain the analysis that he "hates" to pass the football, does it?

All I hear is that we are committed to the pass. Yet it is rarely seen. Last year we should have had 1000 yards in the passing game, we had the recievers to do it. But that is not a complaint...just an observation. I was very happy with the 10-0 record.

I bet we see the elusive forward pass this week. Blackman will stack up the middle to try and contain Link.

Whatever the case I hope the Blaze faithful come in force. The stands should be packed with Green and Gold supporters, like myself, hungry for some Wave football.

In retrospect I think we needed the offweek for injury sake but I personally hated it. Time will tell how it affected us.

I used to think a few of you guys were idiots, now that has been confirmed. With the quote "It might be better if Gallatin lost now", I think just1np has flipped out. Yea, you run over by practice and tell the guys they should lose this week. I bet that would go over well.

I know why you are saying that! Becasue earlier you said something about how you thought the Wave would start out like the Titans did last year (2-3 or 1-4) with the schedule they had to play.

Three things can happen when you throw the ball and 2 are bad. And another thing why throw the ball when your QB goes over 220 and your TB goes over 140?

Notice I left out the heavy sarcasm, I may have been to harsh last time.

I really don't know what I have done to cause such malicious comments from you lovethatwave, but I do regret whatever it was. I am a big supporter of the Green Wave and always will be. I try to keep an open mind and an unbiased opinion. If you hate to have someone express an opinion that does not coincide with your own then perhaps a message board is not the place for you.

I will end the post with a clarifying comment to my earlier post concerning the advantages of the Wave losing:

I would perfer that if Gallatin is going to lose, lose now when it has no bearing on the region. I also remember the team that went 10-0 last year, and how they ended their season. They did not play well against Beech or Centennial, but they came away with wins. They did not play well in the first half against Franklin, and they lost. I think anyone who knows ANYTHING about life will tell you that your greatest learning experiences come from failure. Well, I for one would rather that failure come now, than playoff time. Now if you would pefer it otherwise then OK, fine by me. I like trophies though.

So, having said that, I perfer you keep you criticisms of my opinions and posts to yourself, for I never criticized one of yours, and try to avoid criticizing others'.

Thank you.

I understand what the dude is talking about. Gallatin should have lost to Smyrna, but they got lucky. Maybe they need a loss to wake them up before they find there season over!

lovethatwave, please tell us which other posters you think are "idiots". I'm sure ###### people off is what your about. So don't be shy now. If your gonna start trouble, start it with me, I LOVE trouble. I dont see anyone else on here from Gallatin trying to start things, why are you? Please, if that is the way you think GHS should be represented then dont post!

PS- if you really want, you could start one of those nifty little polls and see how many people think YOU are an idiot!

11-1 record... :huh:

In all seriousness though, for all the crap us Franklin fans have given you, I have to say I've begun to pull for the Green Wave.

I think y'all win this one easily. Good luck!

No way FHSrebel27......are you finally seeing the light! (pun)

Its all in good fun...at least till we meet on the playing field. :D

Hey I like your Centennial/Franklin rivilary thing alot better than your alma mater.

Someday someone will have to tell me how to do it.