Who is the best receiver in the State of TN?

TribeAllDaWay

http://www.Unapproved Website/viewrank.asp?ra_key=...y=647&Year=2004

1. 6'3 185 4.4 Corey Kizer melrose

2. 6'2 190 4.3 Carlos Armour Melrose

Miami, Tn, All of the SEC type prospects.

how can you people continue to name these obscure kids from lil small single schools like Caolfield?

If you dont believe me check out Unapproved Website

and do a search for any others and see what comes up

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best Wr in highschool football around here in the division 1A and i know alot of people will accept this vote...... number one WR would have to be

Steven Ruddle #31 for the wayne county wildcats... ask collinwood he had some good catches even the ones everyone just knew he was gonan drop them....

STEVEN RUDDLE #31

he isalso a member on here( ruddle31)

I say Lamon Williams & Patrick Turner are a toss-up. They might be the best receivers to ever come out of Tennesee. How much you want to bet that UT lets them both slip away?

waCOJAco :ph34r:

Ummm, probably not... I seem to remember a reciever last year who was just as good, if not better, than both of the guys mentioned: Adarius Bowman from Noter Dame, who was actually invited to the U.S. Army All-American game and put on a show during the week at which Tom Lemming reported he was the most impressive receiver during practice all week. In the game I believe he caught a touchdown from Chris Leak (?). Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Lacey receives my approbation, as might Daniel Duncan were he healthy for a complete season. Let's not forget money man Clint Anderson, or Jake Smith, or John Craig Howell, or Clint Manns, or Greg Pruitt. This is McKenzie's compendium of receivers and they all can tote the mail. Any of them, on any given night, are worthy of such consideration. No team is invincible, but McKenzie's variety of weapons makes it awfully tough to prepare for.

Dustin Millsaps from McMinn County. He is 6'0" and weighs 175lbs. He will go across the middle of the field and catch the football or he will catch it on a post route. And by the way he was just voted 5A player of the week, in which he went 7 catches for 144 yds. and one interception on defense. Hey thats right he plays both ways.

Edited by TribeFan