Who is the best receiver in the State of TN?

TribeAllDaWay

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I know I'm biased, but I'm going to throw this one out there...

Franklin's Ryan Nichols. If my computer was working right, I'd get his stats up here but I can't get to the Tennessean's website right now. They're impressive, I know. Anytime he touches the ball, there's a strong chance he's going to get into the endzone. Very fast, very fast.

Nichols is a threat in so many ways, but I think his best spot is on special teams because of his speed... my vote for the best receiver defintely goes to Patrick Turner from Goodpasture or Lamon Williams from Dobyns-Bennett... haven't seen Williams play, but Turner is incredible for Goodpasture... his size and jumping ability will land him a Division I scholarship for sure... oh, and his speed is okay too... LOL...

Well it seems unanimous to me that most people agree that Lamon Williams is the best receiver in the state. I am at about every single DB game and I see what this kid does week after week and its amazing. The best receiver I have ever seen play around here at the high school level. He could have went to a major D-1 college as a sophomore. He's going to be able to go about anywhere he chooses whenever he graduates, which is another year, because he is a junior...