who's the fastest player in the state of TN?

SCfootball11

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we drive a subject into the ground further than it already has been? Can we not lock this thing up? It is pointless to argue among all these hand held times and such. Too many variables. Can we not just lock it up anytime someone starts this, which is like every other week..

I am convinced now that half the people who posted on this board are retarded.

No one in the world can break 4 seconds, and all of you are lying if you say anyone in high school ran under 4.3.

You are either lying or very ignorant human beings. I seriously doubt any of these guys are under 4.4. And guess what, 4.4 is fast by NFL standards! Quit with this idiotic nonsense and lock up this screwed up discussion. Makes me wanna break somthing!

Ok dude. The reason they are "professional" is because they DO HAVE the laser system to properly time people...I believe our friend, stayNskool was referring to times done at the combine and on certain college campuses. Ther person is not per se a professional, his equipment is. I was timed at 4.2, 4.4, and 4.8 one day...all on the same run. Human error pollutes these times. The ONLY way to determine the fastest back is in a race, but then again, it's not. People run faster when they're being chased.

99.9% of all 40's are timed with a hand held watch. I'm not sure how they do it at the NFL combine, but when PRO scouts make visits to players' personal workouts, their equipment consists of a stop watch, not an automatic timing system.

Also, college football programs don't use electronic timing.

I was going to type something on here about a kid and how fast he was he's a junior and runs about a 4.5 40 but then I thaught that it would be a waste of time so instead I thought I would waste time by saying what a bunch of idiots you people are for talking about 4.3 and in the 3's what a joke. No one in the world runs that fast but oh i'm sure he did! Oh and all this human error crap can stop too b/c if human error ends you up anywhere under 4.3 then just re do it cause you really screwed up. And I've been timed by pro scouts (when I was in college)and yes they are human but they sure as heck know alot more about timing people then anyone on these boards appears to so just stop with the moronic comments please!!!

Well I know this is gonna sound really slow as opposed to the messages that people have left on this post talking about 4.3's and even a sub 4 but the number I am about to throw out were done by electronic timing and are completely legit. Collin Bodiford, the senior QB at Fayette Academy was timed at a 4.45 40 over the summer. And if you want to ask what has he done on the field, just ask Hardin County who he ran for 365 yards in a game against last year.