Warren County vs Homecoming

theraiderman

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If raiderman is a Coffee Co. Raider supporter than he should know how WC is scheduled for a bunch of homecoming games...CC was (probably still scheduled for opponents HC due to schedules being made 2 years in advance) always an easy W in the past years. Be careful raiderman...early success doesn't always lead to the respect that the top teams in the state get year in and year out. CC has to win not only in the present '03, but also for the years to come. '97 was a very good team but it was a flash in the pan until this season so far. CC, lets roll to 5-0!!!

Hey theraiderman....

I don't have much to do today, and I've noticed that you've started several posts concerning Warren County, so I spent some time reading all your posts...here's what I found.

This post is the first one that identifies you as a Coffee County supporter.

1 mentioned Cookeville drinking shutup juice.

18 concern Warren County, all negative concerning the high school and positive concerning the middle school.

1 mentioned east Tn middle schools playing middle Tn middle schools.

Ya know, you ought to spend more time supporting Coffee County instead of trashing Warren County. If you have any of that shutup juice you wanted Cookeville to drink, what say you drink some concerning Warren County?

I posted a positive note on Warren County several days ago...only two people responded. How far down will the Pioneers have to be before folks stop kicking them?

We have become a here and now society. Instant gratification is more valued than patience. People in Coffee Co. are drinking up there instant gratification, but there is a stark truth to the Coffee's, Warren's, Cumberland's etc... that do not have the large base of athletes year in and out. What goes around will come around. Be patient, positive and show respect for your opponents. Someday they'll be the ones contemplating pulling the starters, out of respect....

I find it humorous that someone from Manchester is talking smack. I played for WC in an era that one thing was for certain, you could count on the season starting off with an easy win over Coffee County. Show some class and be thankful your team is having success. It all comes in cycles around here.

Edited by smith52

One day the Homecoming team will be feared. It may be this year, next, or a decade, but teams will not want them for this night to cheer. Homecoming game teams are like an old girlfriend. Down the road you wish you treated them better. Give the teams you play credit or it may hurt the home team in the future.

:justwrestle: WARREN COUNTY IS NOT COFFEE COUNTY REDRAIDERS' HOMECOMMING GAME. LINCOLN COUNTY IS THE HOME COMMING GAME FOR THE REDRAIDERS AND THIS WILL BE A GOOD GAME ON OCTOBER 17.

I have to agree with jabbo about that fact that he always trashes WC. Why is that theraiderman? Does it make you feel better about yourself or something? Is your one goal in life shouldn't be to post bad messages about WC? And obvious your not a player so why do it. Do you not have anything better to do? Did WC wrong you so bad that you make it your life mission to trash them every chance you get? Granted there might not be anything good to say about the Pioneers but why kick them when they are down. You should just focus on your teams success instead of picking on a losing team.

Edited by Collosus