Coffee County

FANatic4FOOTball

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By bad, Footballfanatic. The fact that Coffee County apparently had to drop down in classification after the 1998 season tells me how uninteresting the Manchester area is to potential new residents. I thought the school was growing little by little but apparently it is just fluxuating up and down from 5A to 4A to 5A to 4A and so on.

You see. People are moving away from this county and are taking their kids with them because of the lack of leadership in the city of Manchester to want to see the town grow. Five interstate exits and Tullahoma (no interstate exits) still is dang near three times larger than Coffee County's miserable county seat.

Now explain that one. Oh, and is it any wonder that Tullahoma has pretty much owned Coffee County all these years? Tullahoma is a wealthier city than Manchester and they can afford these facilties that are characteristic of the schools in and around Nashville.

:justwrestle: YOU SHOULD GET IT RIGHT -- AS FOR AS THE FACTS -- IN 2002 THE AVG WAS 54 FAMILIES PER MONTH MOVING INTO COFFEE COUNTY RURAL AREA -- A VERY POSITIVE GROWTH -- IF TULLAHOMA IS SO RICH --WHY DO THEY CONTINUE TO ASK FOR MONEY FOR THEIR SCHOOL SYSTEM FROM THE COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD AND COUNTY COMMISSIONERS --- ALSO THE REDRAIDERS WILL LEARN FROM THIS LOSS AND BECOME WINNERS ONCE MORE -- IT IS 4W-1L -- WE HAVE MORE FOOTBALL TO PLAY -- THE SEASON IS NOT OVER

SemperFiBlue,

Hey man, I hate to be negative to ya... but I've been reading some of your other posts and it sounds like to me that you need to run for political office... maybe move to california, give Arnold a run for his money... I dont know! but trashing manchester and CCHS is really pointless... I mean you live there, why dont you move if you dont like it. either way, lets keep it strickly football on here, my brotha!

much love

Edited by joemontanaismyhero57

You will know more about Coffee County's abilities to improve after Jake Nunley is gone, but once he graduates will Ed still coach or will he leave? Will Price stay after two seasons? How long will Coffee County's AD be able to keep this coaching staff together?

In the four years I attended Central we had three different headcoaches. Ron Crawford is the headcoach at Brentwood coached Coffee Co. in '94. Lebron Ferguson is/was an assistant coach at Oakland coached Coffee Co. in '95. Bert Browne is an assistant coach at Eastern Kentucky University coached Coffee Co. in '96-'97. Jeff Breeden who know is an assistant coach at Riverdale coached Coffee Co. for too long being from '98-'02.

You can't succeed when you are constantly losing coaches.

Well, I don't know what a "TRUE" CC fan is. I like to see them do well. They have some great kids and coaches....and that brings up an interesting point. Don't one or two of the CC coaches come from Lincoln County? That should add an interesting bit of flavor for that game, but that's still several weeks away.

Is it true that a CC coach might have access to a Lincoln County playbook?

You can't succeed when you are constantly losing coaches....

Thats so true and coaches will never want to stay if the community doesnt show them the support they deserve... I tip my hat to Coach Price and the amazing things I've heard about from this years team. I'm sure such a team is producing great amounts of excitment in manchester, I know that it has intrigued me to follow you guys very closely online. I hope that you guys will give a strong answer to these critics on here and that you will continue your success.

much love to the raiders and the faithful that cheer... on a consistant basis! :justwrestle:

I did not play sports, but I was always dedicated to backing up our teams. Senior year voted runner up to Most School Spirit.

I guess sometimes I just sick and tired of seeing this version of Coffee County football with numerous turnovers resulting in lopsided losses to schools who's only wins are against Coffee County.

I saw enough of that crap while I was in high school, and for the past five years we've seen 62-0 losses to Oakland and such other blowouts.

I mean really? What did Wilson Central do differently that Cumberland County who did in fact beat Wilson didn't??

Take a look at these stats. Without any turnovers Coffee County should've blown Wilson Central away. I don't care if you're a Wilson Central fan or a fan of any school in Region 4-5A. Congrats to Wilson for taking advantage of Coffee County's 10+ turnovers in this game! But Coffee County should have blown this team away! This game reminds me of a college game I watched here recently went lowly Kent State blew out Central Florida 36-16. UCF couldn't hold on to the ball. It was pathetic! UCF should've destroyed Kent.

Total Yards

Coffee 371 Wilson 199

Rushing Yards

Coffee 247 Wilson 170

Rushing Attempts

Coffee 33 Wilson 48

Passing Attempts

Coffee 13 completions out of 33 attempts with 3 INTERCEPTIONS

Wilson 2 completions out of 7 attempts with 1 interception

Passing Yards

Coffee 124 Wilson 29

First Downs