coffee vs. franklin co.

footballfanatic

I do not understand what the fuss is about. It's as if people were expecting Coffee County to be favored to win this game. No way. Franklin County has played the stronger teams in a much better fashion, and at home they should've been favored. Why do so many of the people here seem surprised by the result?

Clearly, Franklin County had the bigger and faster players on offense especially. All you have to do is look at how big they are compared to the Coffee guys and see how they are not outran. No Footballfanatic, you don't have to know anything about football to realize that this kid is taller and bigger than that kid and that this kid is faster than that kid. I mean, an old lady can look at kid #1 and kid #2 and see who's bigger and taller. And when they are running down field she can see which kid is faster. FC's rushing game was led by quicker guys.

Forget about this game and move on. It won't change anything. Coffee, even with a win over Lincoln County would still finish 3rd in the region because of overall records and the head-to-head matchup with Franklin County.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE CLARK KID IS A VERY GOOD PRO PASSING TYPE PLAYER. THE O THAT THEY ARE USING FEATURES NUNLEY, THAT IS WHY CLARK IS NOT LOOING LIKE THE PAST. IT WOULD HELP IF THEY SHOTGUNNED SOME OR SPREAD OUT SOME. TOUGH CALL FOR THE COACH RUN OR PASS ORIENTED. HE COOSES RUN.COULD COST CLARK A MAJOR COLLEGE BUT HE SEEMS TO BE A TEAM PLAYER.

I'm going out on a limb here and I hope I am supported, but I thought football was a game of heart and want-to. sure, the bigger faster guys have an advantage, but if they aint got any heart it doesnt matter! I say this in response to a certain post... :) but I was wondering what everyone else thought. and does Coffee County have that this year?

playing with a torn ACL gets my vote!

and I think you can spell Jake Nunley with a H-E-A-R and a T!

much love,

keep fighting!

The reason Clark looked out of rhythm on Friday night was there was zero blocking. Milburn barely touched Bishop all night. He was in back field as soon as the ball was. Hard for Milburn to block him though because of his speed off the corner I mean the kid is a TB after all. Coffee County just got beat by a better team on Friday. Time to go back to work.

SemperFi, I can see that, i don't understand why you are pointing that out to me. If your analyzations of football on all the rest of these boards were as simple as kid 1 being bigger than kid 2, no one would ever say anything to you.

Whats your point Boomer?

Hey nice post. My question is to someone that made a post on different thread stating they did not go to or listen to the game, how do you know who is bigger or faster?