Lincoln County hosts Howard in The Pit

FairInMyFavor

I am now a believer in the FalconNation of 2003!!!!

disgustedfan....that makes two of us. I wasn't so sure before the season started. I had mixed feelings because these are basically the same kids they had last year.

After they went through the boro teams, they made a believer out of me. Barring their having an off night, I don't foresee anyone stopping them.

I have been converted. I've seen 'em with my own eyes. All I can say to upcoming opponents is, "Stand by for the ram!"

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard the same thing. I think Michael would fit in well there, what about you?

Yes, Marshall is very interested in Edmiston, but at what position, I don't know. One thing is for sure, if Jamal Lloyd from Nebraska can play QB, Michael can be taught by someone to be a good QB. I've watched Jamal during the course of his college career, and he is not the best passer, but has good wheels. Michael has that raw talent that just needs a bit tweaking by a good college system.

Edmiston vs Cooter! Who is better? Clausen graduates! Will Cooter or Edmiston be #2 on the depth chart?

I don't know how fatty Phil will view it if both were at Tennessee, but back in high school, Lewis Thompson saw the raw talent that Michael possessed, and started him before Cooter. Michael was hurt during the season and Cooter took over the helm. Cooter came in and lit a fire in that offense. He did a good job when his number was called.