greenville high school

eastTNftball

i was at the volunteer game and was shocked to see greenville up 42 to 7 and still had their starting qb in still throwing in the fourth to run up score.running up the score did not suprise me thats normal for their lack of sportsmanship but its a stupid coaching job to take a chance on getting their best player injured which is why they will lose in the playoffs,stupid coaching,thats why hes coaching 4a and not 5a like graham clark,you wont see ferguson in a game in the fourth quarter up 40 points for db,thats stupid and arrogant.what comes around goes around.go west and east,throttle those devils.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Devils have rebounded well since their first 2 games. They have beaten David Crockett, Sullivan South, Cherokee, Elizabethton, and Volunteer.

Not exactly the toughest schedule. Combined record of those five teams is 10-22.

Crockett (0-7)

Sullivan South (2-4)

Cherokee (3-4)

Elizabethton (2-4)

Volunteer (3-3)

We'll see just how good you are when West rolls into Burley Stadium in two weeks.

Edited by bigdaddy69

Yes, Greeneville is a 3-A school playing in 4-A and that is to preserve the rivalries that they have built with the teams in their Region over the years. A lot of people in Greeneville were wondering why the qb was still in the game in the 4th quarter but as far as this team's arrogance and classlessness, I haven't seen that in this team this year and from reading some of these posts it sounds like DB fans are probably the whiniest and cryingest people in east Tennessee. That game was a year ago!! and the first time Greeneville had beaten DB since 1968. It's a shame Greeneville wasn't playing 5-A ball last year or they would have been in the state championship game. I agree that Coach Clark is a classy guy and his teams play with class, but the fans from DB are the most arrogant and classless in east Tennessee.

It's a shame Greeneville wasn't playing 5-A ball last year or they would have been in the state championship game

That is funny

but the fans from DB are the most arrogant and classless in east Tennessee

Second only to Greeneville and proud of it.

Edited by bud

I don't have to even do anything to prove my point, you already did that for us by opening your mouth the first time.

It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Edited by bud

yeah GorillasBB thats the case but Greeneville lies within a county that allows any student to attent any school. So what does that mean? All of the good athletes will try to attend Greeneville high instead of one of the crappy county ones. The county schools have bad facilities and the teams usually dont make the headlines. Maybe we should let Morristown East and West players form one team? i mean to make it fair to Greeneville and all.

Students from the county can attend Greeneville High but they have to pay tuition (about $1000 per year). To reply to the DB fan that asked if they were classless I would say since you didn't reply with arrogant answer, no, but most of the posters from DB that I have seen on this site either spend all their time gloating about DB or trying to cut down everybody that disagrees with them. Bud has made my point for me so there's no need to discuss it further. This thread was about how Greeneville is doing this year and has turned into a thread like every other thread ever posted on here about Greeneville in which everybody that has played Greeneville in the past wants to cry about how classless they are. There are classless people that support every high school and there are people with class at every high school. The person that started this thread asked "How is Greeneville doing?", and I answered it.

fans from DB are the most arrogant and classless in east Tennessee

First post to start our little disagreement.

Bud has made my point for me so there's no need to discuss it further
The only point I made was proving you wrong.

You see it is real easy here. Back up to page one and tell me who started the name calling? Thats right, you did. I simply step in to defend DB. Anyone with half a brain can go back and see where you started this mess. Anytime you talk bad about DB, I will point it out to you. And you need to get you own argument about letting a post speak for itself, you see I said you proved yourself wrong by opening your mouth first. Then you say, oh Bud proved my point, which, in fact I did nothing but post about your "classless" comment. Again you are wasting everyones time, you started this foolish mess. I think there may be some jealousy towards DB I am smellin here. It is fun watching your jealous mind brainstorm for another lie to grasp on to.

Edited by bud

Greeneville lies within a county that allows any student to attend any school. All of the good athletes will try to attend Greeneville high instead of one of the crappy county ones. The county schools have bad facilities and the teams usually dont make the headlines.

Why wouldn't anyone, if they had the opportunity , want to send their kids to a school that has top notch programs. Sure Greeneville High School has a competitive sports program, but they also have an award winning band and vocal music program. And Bud before you talk about how awesome DB's band is ( and there is no doubt they are) remember GHS has less than 800 students. With the band and chorus each at around 150 members, thats is about 36% of the student body involved in the performance arts. The county schools are so horrifically underfunded in Greene county that many do not have athletic trainers. The music program has just started at the middle school level, and advanced academic courses are limited. The tuition charged by the city school for county students is a bargain. And as far as combining East and West.....well we haven't backed down yet.