Clarksville Northwest host Pearl Cohn

TnBball

Any Predictions. I think this game will be good, hard to go againist Northwest with the way they've been playing but I think Pearl Cohn wins it by one TD.It'll do down to the wire. I expected a very physical football game. I see all of the stars coming out ready to play but Pearl Cohn has too much tradition and pride especially with it being week 7 and playoffs on the line.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are big, big, big, and very skilled. I think it will be a knock down drag down fight till the end. Another tough week for the NW Vikings, but we are going to take the week like every week. Good practice and lots of film. I do not see how they are 3-3. They are one of the best teams I have seen this year. Thank God we are playing a running team this week. Reno is a great QB that can move, and the o-line is huge. Tough week.

I'm pulling for a Clarksville school but I think Fitzgearld wont allow his players to lose this one..But I agree it will be one of the most physical high school games in a long time. I believe both teams are similar with their formations on offense so its a matter of who executes them.

PC is too physical, lets see, Ask stratford how physical we are in Clarksville. #43 played a complete 6 plays, concusion. You know their star LB. #1 was sent out for a quarter due to a slight bruised arm. Trust me we are not physical, and last the starting running back #2 placed on DL due to a harsh hit by our outside LB. Hey man we are not very physical. Do not get me wrong, stratford is tough, but they have too many weapons. Could not take them all out. Just try to see that clarksville finally has a team, wether it be for a year or two we just want to play football.

Sweet, coachchris fell for it again. alzado got him going. Coachchris cannot help but take the bait. Now we have to hear coachchris talk about everythin NW, and now how tough they are. Will it ever end, coachchris? You are better off not resonding to any forum, it just makes you and NW look bad. Everyone on hear knows who you are. Nw is having a great year compared to their normal standards. Just teach your classes and coach your position and do not worry what everyone else says or thinks. But again, it is great to hear you rant and rave on here. It just shows how easily you can get rattled. How rattled do your players get when they see how easy it is for one of their coaches?????????????? Good luck all Clarksville schools.

This is going to be a hard week, probably the hardest since we have to shift into guarding a running team after our last two or three opponets. It will be a good test to see what we can do. Sure, PC is physical and all, but we can get there too. It won't be a cake walk, but if our weapons bring their full effect, this game can go in our favor. This is our year to make a statement, all we have to do is leave it all on the field. :justwrestle:

Good luck Northwest. Keep your heads up and keep working hard. Clarksville needs a winner to come out this year since everyone thought that the athletics would be cut this year. This is a chance to show everyone they were wrong to even fathom of cutting athletics.

Mt. Juliet plays Northwest in the next three or four weeks. The Bears are 2-1 in region play with four left. Two games are winnable with Maplewood and Clarksville-Northeast. What does anybody think Mt. Juliet's region record can be to make the playoffs? And does anybody think that the Bears can even beat Northwest?

I would not count out NE or any team in our region. This is a tough region and everyone is in the hunt, even stratford. A bad game can place all teams in a playoff position. Grated, we have to win out to be where we want to be. Yes, it would have been nice to beat a very talented stratford crew, but if we finish 2 or 4 we are in Hillsboro bracket. Yeah! That is tough, but if we go 1-3, we are in Hillwoods bracket. Great! Tough regions and a tough bracket, but we still have to play and win.

1st down, are you not reading , I have given props to PC and Stratford. I am fire and I do burn, and my players and all our coaches have this fire. However, I do have an ego and take full credit for the loss on Friday. My call, and I will make the call again. The players wanted to win not tie. If we converted you all would praise, this is what happens when you do not convert.

PC is big, fast, and tough. This is down my alley, run run run. I like coaching against the run and Play action pass. tough matchup and will be a 4th quarter game. :rolleyes

I wouldn't count out Shelbyville as the two and Hillwood as three. They play each other week 10. Hillsboro is heads above the rest. Looks to me like Stratford probably wins out, finishing 10-0. They don't play White House and if I remember correctly the deciding tie-breaker is overall record. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). If I was seeding right now, I'd go 1.) Stratford 2.) White House 3.) Pearl-Cohn 4.) Northwest. Coming in, I thought Stratford had enough talent to make the playoffs despite going most of the Summer coachless - but I never believed 10-0. Congratulations to Coach Johnson and the Spartans.