Roane County Player of the Year

goosevol

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My defensive pick(s) are Joseph Bowman and Bryson Pryor from the Tigers of Rockwood. Teams have purposely run to the other side of the field to get away from both of them at one time or another. If nobody knew about either of them before this year they would have more sacks and tackles that anybody could count. They may not have the biggest numbers, but they very much dictates how the game plays out.

On offense...... I'm Rockwood biased, but none of their players have had a real breakout year, or at least a year big enough to be my pick for Roane County Offensive player of the year. I am going to have to go with D.J. Whalen for the offensive player of the year. He has some weapons over there at Oz, but you have to know how to use them. He does. Biggamer at a close second. lol

Joseph Bowman and Bryson Pryor for defensive co-mvp's

Whalen with the offensive mvp.

Edited by RHSBASEBALL99

Couldn't go wrong with Whalen and Pryor, but what about that freshman fullback from Coal Hill Christian, Rocky Baluski (sp?)? If he's not in the running, then I don't know football my friend!

Just because Coal Hill (on the border of Morgan and Roane counties, but considered a Roane Co. private school) doesn't play a TSSAA schedule shouldn't exclude Rocky from consideration, in my humble opinion.

---rSquared