Sweetwater vs. Wartburg

TankTalk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really was suprised SW did that last night, but that goes to show Whoever can control the clock, most likely is going to come out the victor. I am glad to see SW finally hitting on all cylinders.

I beleive the dogs will be able to hold on to the wildcats since it is on the mtn. It will not be as easy, and they are going to have to put together 4 qtr.s of mistake free football to win it. But the Mtn. boys will prevail.

First of all i got to say congrades to my wildcats. i have to admitt i thought the cheifs would beat us but im glad they didn't. know on to next week. i think if the wildcatsa can keep from turning it over they could prevail. i think coach rhodes needs to throw the ball a little more. yea the ground game is working but if they can succesfully spread the ball out it will open the run up even more. the bulldfogs have went down hill but they are still a very good football team.even thought its on the mtn. ipick the cats

Sweetwater:14

Bulldogs:10

Well I think we finally saw the heart in the wildcats we have been looking for all season !! Will it carry over to the Wartburg game... I just have to believe it will. Sweetwater didnt play the best I have ever seen them play but when they had to make a play they did. Sweetwater 30 Wartburg 21. And as for Mr. Tank Johnson, well sir we are lucky to have somebody like you as our sports editor. In this county it is hard to please anybody much less everybody. Lets face it you have forgot more about football than most of those morons that write to you and gripe !! Keep up the good work, and as for Bass... GROW UP !!!

Well from what I have heard Wartburg is a one man team. Atleast he is the only player I ever hear about. And I thank OS held him to about 26 yards. So it sounds like you stop him and you stop the whole team. And as far as Sw goes if the line blocks like they are capable of doing there is no way Wartburg can stop Moore,Latham,Jam and then throw Blomstrom at them. Good luck cats.

For Wartburg to lose this one will be the Final blow to their team. After such a great promising start, the team has gone downhill. While Sweetwater had the totally dif start. They started the season pretty bad, but still have their chance to make the playoffs. Should be good game, I see Sweetwater taking this one, but its close.

Hey BIG tank why don't you do whats you are here for instead of argueing with teenagers like you are 10 years old. It seems latley thats all you have been doing and to tell you the truth i don't care for your write ups at all and nobody else does either!!!!! Matbe when YOU grow up you will realize you don't argue with kids!!!!!!! :D:lol:

Edited by wataboi22