Coffee defeats Grundy

FANatic4FOOTball

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to point out that I was the "snake" long before Nunley! However, if he keeps racking in yardage like this, I'll loan it out to him for another year or so :D

But great job coffee!

Go into next week with some momentum and swager! I hear you'll need it... B)

lets come out with pebbels and sling-shots

much love

So I take it Cook is out the rest of the year?  That is a huge loss for Grundy.

Cook had surgery a couple of weeks ago and is expected to recover and be able to play in college, but he will not play any more this year nor will he wrestle. Joey is an outstanding kid and I hope he gets a shot at college and a offer. He will make any college proud they took him if they will.

Nunley was amazing last night. I think he works as a plow mule after practice. It was amazing to watch him drag tacklers down the field.

I was also glad to hear that Clark was only knocked goofy. The sound of the thud when Sanders slammed him down was brutal. Glad he'll be ok.

Good luck to Coffee the rest of the way and thanks to the boosters down there for making me feel welcome. Hope everybody liked the pound cake.

Grundy played their best in weeks. I was very proud of how hard they played and fought for the win down to the last seconds. They looked more like the team of the early weeks last night. I think they can get back on track with a performance like that. Whitwell will be tough Friday so we need to play our best and get back above .500.

Del.

Edited by DelTavian