Rockwood vs. Oliver Springs

SHORT10

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gametime Fellas. Let's get it on! Rwood vs. OS, county championship on the line, region championship on the line. home game in the playoffs will be decided. oh yeah, there's a lot riding on this game. who will want it more. Rwood Better!

With the emotion and cold weather, this game will come down to the guys up-front, on both sides of the ball, and I believe that edge definitely goes to OS. I wouldn't want to meet some of those boys in a dark alley. Either way, a good game is in store for everyone.

Edited by dukefanatic

I have been looking into my crystal ball ALL week to try to gain some insight as to who is going to win this contest.

Here is what I can see through the cloudiness in the ball: The winner of the OS @ Rock game will be the team that can throw it a little bit and make a few kicks. Both teams will be and are grered toward stuffing the run. Both teams (OS has the edge) can make a few kicks, but....OS has proven they can throw the ball around a little bit more than Rockwood.

Thus....the OS seniors will remain undefeated against Rockwood in their HS careers!!

OS 21

Rock 6

This is definately what Roane county fall Friday nights are all about, who in the world would want to be anywhere different tonight ? LOL I know this alumni cheerleader wouldn't want to miss it for anything. I spent a few minutes yesterday with the Morgan boys and I told them guys I'll do my part in the bleachers with the crowd you perform with everything you have on that field. It will be a last minute or second decision. I agree the LINE holds the key and I hope Conrad has a good night. Give it all you've got guys and leave it on the field but walk off ROANE COUNTY CHAMPS with that brand new trophy that belongs front & center of the trophy case for all to see. I LOVE you guys and GO BOBCATS !!!!!!!! ;)

Edited by bballmom

Well... We have a score to prove. Oliver Springs has beaten us the last two times by a total of 4 points. We are prepared! I don't want to hear anything else. I just want us to line up and play. We are going to play a smashmouth type of game. Look for some big hits, and plenty of bodies flying. I hope the stadium is standing room only!!! It's how time boys! Let's bring home the championship. TRW....

Well... We have a score to prove. Oliver Springs has beaten us the last two times by a total of 4 points. We are prepared! I don't want to hear anything else. I just want us to line up and play. We are going to play a smashmouth type of game. Look for some big hits, and plenty of bodies flying. I hope the stadium is standing room only!!! It's how time boys! Let's bring home the championship. TRW....

If it were only that simple.

The Refs did have a say in it.....they didn't know how to keep the flags in there pockets, they through em on both teams atleast 2 flags a drive. But it was a great game OS came out of Rockwood with a win, but the game was closer than the score, my tigers just got wore down and made to many mistakes. Need to forget about it, as hard as that will be, and move on.