Is MBA the best team in state?

BigOrange 3

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9yr.oldchamps, are you crazy? no way there are 14 teams in tennessee that could beat MBA. i know anything can happen on any given night but i just dont think there are 14 teams at that caliber in tennessee.

I didn't say there were 14 teams of that caliber, I just said that I think there are around 14 teams that could beat them on any given night.

rollredroll, I could not have been happier when MBA beat Trinity. I was watching on TV and pulling as hard as I could for MBA...jumping up and down, screaming, etc. Go Big Red. I'll pull for ANY team in TN when they play any team outside TN. Y'all make TN proud every time yall whip an outsider. I am also proud of your national ranking....good publicity for TN football....particularly Big Red Football.

MBA vs Lincoln County would be a good game if they played this year. If they played a bunch this year, each would win some. They are both good, but I'm not sure either would dominate the other this year. Year in and year out, Lincoln County cannot compete with the Big Red. This year, though, the Falcons do have an exceptional team.

cpa? what was the score of the riverdale game?

9-yr-old champs. i would like to know some of the 14 teams that you think can beat mba.

I agree that 14 may be a bit too much. However, I think these teams could beat MBA. Melrose, Germantown, CBHS, Brentwood Academy, Maryville, Lincoln Co, Knox Central and I wouldn't rule out Milan or David Lipscomb if they played their best game possible.

I have seen MBA, Lincoln County and Maryville all play. From what I seen it would be either MBA or Lincoln. I just don't think Maryville could beat either of the 2. If i had to pick just one though i'd have to say MBA would edge out Lincoln County in a very close game. Just to much depth.