Hampton vs Cumberland Gap

Floor General

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last weeks game against HV was a pretty sorry effort for the Dawgs. They are so much better than that, but sometimes talent won't win you games....you gotta have a little heart. I believe they will bounce back from that game, but the seniors are going to have to step it up a notch. Seems like the gap is trying to make the same case for their team also. Like I said in an earlier post, maybe the Dawgs couldn't have beat HV even with their best game.......we'll see you guys next year on your turf and try it again.

I think this game is a toss-up, you know, flip a coin. Both teams have trouble with the run.... only thing I'm not sure about is where the game is going to be played. That alone, could have alot to do with the outcome. Gonna be a close one! Think I'll stay out of the guessing scores area until I know a little bit more. I'll be back!!!! B)

Hampton 24-----Cumberland Gap 6, Cumberland Gap might have the best place kicker in East Tennessee but with Inman punting they don't have a kicking game worth a flip. Coach Cline would be better off going on every 4th down situation because they gain a yard or two.

Hampton has the best tight end in East Tennessee, while the Gap doesn't have a good tight-end on their team. Hunter can catch & block better than Inman and has a winning atitude.

BENCH--Inman and the Pathers could win.

Hampton 24-----Cumberland Gap 6, Cumberland Gap might have the best place kicker in East Tennessee but with Inman punting they don't have a kicking game worth a flip. Coach Cline would be better off going on every 4th down situation because they gain a yard or two.

Hampton has the best tight end in East Tennessee, while the Gap doesn't have a good tight-end on their team. Hunter can catch & block better than Inman and has a winning atitude.

Who the heck are you talking about? Sounds like sour grapes. This is not the place to bash players just because of their skill levels. I truly wish Hampton had the best tight-end in east tn., but I don't think he's there just yet.

Could someone please give me directions to Cumberland Gap...This will be my initial visit and I want to make sure I am going to the right place. As for the game...The Dogs have played pretty lousy the last couple of weeks so I have no idea what to expect. I guess that we will see if they do in fact have any HEART, because a loss means they are out of the playoffs (most likely).

Deputy Dog,

Take 25E from Morristown to Tazewell. In Tazewell, you will come to the red light intersecting 25E and 33, turn right and stay on 25E to Harrogate about 10-12 miles. In Harrogate, turn left at the second red light, this will put you on highway 63. Follow 63 approximately 2 miles, when you see right and left turn lanes appear in the highway turn left (I don't remember the name of this road off 63). After the left turn this road ends with a 3 way stop, turn right. Cumberland Gap H.S. is about a 1/2 mile on the left. Have a safe trip.

GO PANTHERS!

Hampton 24-----Cumberland Gap  6,      Cumberland Gap might have the best place kicker in East Tennessee but with Inman punting they don't have a kicking game worth a flip.  Coach Cline would be better off going on every 4th down situation because they gain a yard or two. 

Bet you don't have the BALLS to say this to Inman's face. Seems easy to steal someone's username and make bashing posts, no matter how false they are.

As for the quality and intensity in his game, do you actually think he would be a starter, playing both offense and defense if he was as bad as you make him out to be.

Jealousy will get you nowhere...until your identity is discovered. BTW, tell Wade he had better hurry up and get Ms. Owens or Donald may move in on him.

As for my prediction, CG by 14.

Edited by CG Panther Dad

Deputy Dog,

Take 25E from Morristown to Tazewell. In Tazewell, you will come to the red light intersecting 25E and 33, turn right and stay on 25E to Harrogate about 10-12 miles. In Harrogate, turn left at the second red light, this will put you on highway 63. Follow 63 approximately 2 miles, turn left at Tuttles Grocery (BP Station). After the left turn this road ends in 1/2 mile with a 3 way stop, turn right. Cumberland Gap H.S. is about a 1/2 mile on the left. Have a safe trip.

GO PANTHERS!

Directions are good, but I added the part in bold to make it a little easier.