Central vs Halls

tennstar33

I am noticing that there are several Halls players, and students posting on here. From my experience, Halls puts all they have in this game. You can tell by the passion the players (hallsfootball75 aka John Vandegriff) put into their posts. I just hope for their sake that they don't blow their whole wad on trying to beat Central. I honestly don't believe that it will happen. They haven't been able to do it at least since 1996 when they went to the state championship. And if you look at last year, they did all they could, and ended up losing their final two games to West and Carter, thus missing the playoffs. I hope that they save something for their last two games.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a quote from Chase Lobetti today so I'm not the only one who thinks Halls could win. I want to know really how many people think it will be a good game and who will win Halls or Central. I was wrong when I said a Freshman would not start at CB ;) . Sharp will, but I think he will be pulled fast. He is really quick but he will get hurt if he plays to long. This game is either going to be a blow out or a really close game that comes down to the final sec.

For Halls to win they have to they have to stop the run and force Helton to Pass and put presser on him when he dose.

For Central to win they have to jump on Halls early and contain the run by Halls. don't Halls beat you with their D.

I still think Halls by 2 ;)

I personally know Chase Lobetti, and he does talk a lot of smack, but honestly he cant back up one bit of it. Ive seen him get ran over many times in practice and in games, so I dont see him putting a quality back like Jackson on his butt, He might tackle him, but Jackson will fall forward..

And the recievers you have listed, I also know, and they are probaly the most sorry reciever squad in the KFL, with the exception of Mynatt. The Halls defensive backfield might be the worst in the KFL also from what I have seen.

Halls will take their 4 game winning streak over teams that Central's JV team could man-handle and leave with an embarassing lose.

Central 35

Halls 0

Ok you say what you want about Halls but if you know Chase so well than you would know he has knocked out Players from hitting them so far. As far as you knowing anything about football in Halls you probly don't KFLfootball. You Probly go to Central and have Seen Halls play only when they play Central. I have not yet seen Lobetti get ran over once this year and I watch every game close. I even watch the film on it. never have I seen Lobetti ran over. That was a Quote from him. He did say that. He told me to put that on here. As far as the recievers gose I have seen very few droped passes. The most drops I have seen are from Probly Spencer Long. But He has gotten better. Remeber Any Givin Friday Any One Can Win ;)

Ok you say what you want about Halls but if you know Chase so well than you would know he has knocked out Players from hitting them so far. As far as you knowing anything about football in Halls you probly don't KFLfootball. You Probly go to Central and have Seen Halls play only when they play Central. I have not yet seen Lobetti get ran over once this year and I watch every game close. I even watch the film on it. never have I seen Lobetti ran over. That was a Quote from him. He did say that. He told me to put that on here. As far as the recievers gose I have seen very few droped passes. The most drops I have seen are from Probly Spencer Long. But He has gotten better. Remeber Any Givin Friday Any One Can Win B)

HallzBallz, I went to Halls, played at Halls and have ran over Lobetti myself. I know alot more than you will ever know about Halls football. And how did you watch film on any games if you dont play football? Coach Sheppard wont let non-players in the film room. Let me guess, your someone who quit football at Halls cause you didnt like Coach Sheppard, Coach Hurst, or Coach Polston, or you just couldnt take it. But the bad thing is, how you talk on here, I could probaly list about 10 people and one of them would be you. Have fun in typing, sports marketing, or internet nav.

I am a Halls fan dont get me wrong, I just hate it when Halls non-football playing students get on here and show their ignorance, and lack of knowledge of the game.

Halls will see better years, the next two have alot of potential, but the senior class this year I hate to say it, is probaly the weakest senior class at Halls in a long time.

Central 35

Halls 0

KFLFootball,

I admire your candidness. It is good to see that there are some intelligent people from Halls that know a little about football.

Ballz,

As for you, I hope that you watch the game closely Friday night. Maybe it will show you how much you don't know about the game. I can promise you this. Lobetti will not knock Jackson out. That is a stone cold promise. I am not doubting his ability, but you have to realize who you are talking about. He is probably the biggest running back Halls has faced all year.

Tennstar33,

I agree let the trash talking end, and let the head knocking begin. It should be a good one. I have a feeling that it will be a packed house Friday. I will have to get there early to get a seat. Don't want to have to stand on the track.

This is for KFLfootball:

You say you played at halls and you have ran me over but for somereason you doubt my ability. Why dont you let everyone know who you are and maybe we can settle this because their is noone that has played at halls that has ran me over all the time. So why dont you let me know who u are and maybe i can refresh your memory.

It will be a "good one" like Siegall and Clinton were "good ones", a good game for the Central faithful. Halls hasn't stopped any teams offense yet (throw out South Dole and Clinton, they didn't have coaches). CJ#22 will run roughshod all over Red Devil sod. And don't expect to many points from the offensive jaugernaught north of the ridge.

I'll stick to my previous prediction of 42-0, CHS

I have a feeling that Halls winning streak is going to end this Friday night in the Battle of Black Oak Ridge. My boy CentralBobCat is the recievers coach at Central and I have seen Central and Halls both in action. I believe that Central's speed and skill players will dominate this game. I see Central winning by 21. Central 31- Halls 10.

Holla at cha boy CentraBobCat.

ShaneC

as for hallzballz that is most likely zane mathews. and yes i am kenny brewer and i do live in halls but no i did not go to central b/c kevin lane asked me to or coach smith. i came to central because when i was in 8th grade halls did not pass alot and being a receiver i wanted to go somewhere that passed more. I considered powell, webb, and central. And i heard from former central players that coach helton was good with helping players get scholarships so i was leaning towards central. Then when i had pretty much narrowed it down to central, coach smith got a job there and so i knew one of my friends lee smith would be going there so it finalized the decision for me. No one recruited me or asked me to come there i was planning on going to a school that had more of a passing offense. But as for the game, guys i played with most of the guys from halls that start on defense and yeah you may be able to stop jackson but it will be 10-20 yards down the field most of the time and not trying to say you all stink i mean i know you all don't i played with you guys all my life and almost every year we either won the championship or came in 2nd and i know the sophomore class at halls won it every year almost so you guys have tallent but what happened when you got to high school? Its the coaching i think. why isn't jake mynatt and chase lobetti your tailbacks and jeffrey lockwood your quarterback? I mean think of that combo you can run option with pretty much 2 tailbacks out there and i know he has a gun i have seen him throw so i mean why isn't he playing qb? its just things like that that would make you guys one of the state contenders in 4a! but this will be a good game central by 17.

Edited by bobcat4eva24

I SMELL A RAT. I think someone is pretending to be Halls players/fans to give the Bobcats bulletin board material. How/why would the Lane character recruit Halls players? He wasn't even on Centrals staff until this year. All of the players from Halls that are now playing for Central are soph. and jr. I am not sure that the people making all of these negative comments about Central and trash talking are who they say they are. The game will be close. 10+ point spread Central wins. Less than 10 Halls has a chance. If Central allows the Red Devils to hang around it could get interesting. Will this game be onT.V.? I would like totape it so I can watch it when I get back from my fishing trip in Florida. Mt. Juliet thanks for info.