Optimist Team Champion

CXCRunner

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the scoring could cause a little difference than it is when scored head to head. A strong overall team could edge out a team with two or three superstars but a weaker fourth and fifth. I'm thinking Baylor may win for both boys and girls. I know CCS's girls beat them earlier in the season but that was not Baylor's top team. They look really strong. GPS will be there too but they have some injuries. So I go with Baylor then GPS then because of the scoring I'm taking Bradley's girls over CCS for third (if Bradley has a good team effort and CCS's fifth isn't a lot better than Thursday.) For the guys, Baylor with McMinn, McCallie and Bradley fighting it out for second (again I think the scoring could mean a difference verses head to head scoring). And if I'm wrong, well I'm just a Mom so what do I know anyway? :rolleyes:

MustangRunning predicted it exactly right :huh: (Dang it) See I can admit when I am wrong. I was close though- I did get 1st and 2nd right!!!

I didn't care to see Baylor win it, or Mcminn get second and I guess I didnt realize what McCallie had, but we should have had CCS (only a 5 pt spread thats tough)They are a good team. Oh well it was a fun day and I was glad to see everybody! Only 2 races to go! C ya at Region! Good Luck! B)

Good Run Runnerboy!

Edited by peacemaker

Well we ran horrible but we ar trying to keep our chins up. I ran about 5-10 seconds slower than last year and Mike only ran like 2 seconds faster. I just got demolished. Good job to everyone else especially Baylor. I hope you guys savor this moment.. Yall impressed me (that's not really saying much) a great deal.. Keep it up.