Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Reb27,

First off, I'm a Franklin fan who posts on here. I am not embarrased at all by what BigDogDaddy said.

I'm sorry to hear that.

I will say the heart that Franklin displayed Friday night was like none I've seen on the football field before (including five years watching BA). I won't say that BA doesn't have it because they're rich spoiled kids, but I'm sure BigDogDaddy would agree with me in saying that you'd be hard pressed to find another team out there that would have the guts to pull off what they did Friday night. Friday night wasn't one of the best games in recent history... I'd go as far to say it is the top game in Williamson County high school football history.

No one from BA has suggested that Franklin is anything but a good team. No one has ever questioned their heart or their desire to win. In fact, everyone I know from BA on here has been supportive of the Rebels this year and complimentary of their success.

I have no problem with you or BDD feeling like Franklin is #1 in Williamson county. That is not the point. You should be feeling good about your success. The polls, like CoachT in gereral, are for fun and should be a place to talk up your teams accomplishments. But, if you choose to use a thread like this to make disparaging remarks about other teams, schools or students you are out of line, and you know it.

One more time for you and BDD. The point is this, support your team with all of your energy, but do it with CLASS and RESPECT for everyone else.

Edited by kangaroo

1. Franklin #1 Baby!

2. Brentwood Academy

3. Centenial

4. Brentwood

5. Page

6. Fairview

7. Ravenwood ( congratulations on Henry Co!)

8. CPA ( I'd let my kids play for David Pack any day)

BIGDOG, you mean to tell me that BGA dosen't even make the top 8? and how in the world can you rank brentwood behind centennial?

People always seem to take cheap shots at BA. I guess that is expected when your a great team every year. Brentwood High talked for years, never beat BA, and quit playing them. Now here comes a few Franklin fans who don't know how to act over a small amount of success. I am glad that they knocked off Brentwood, but do not get too ahead of yourselves.

I would never test the heart of a BA football player. By the way ,how many of these Franklin players with "heart", for one game, have signed major D-1 football scholarships????

Guest Oakland

granted ba did beat oakland pretty bad, but franklin faced a much improved oakland team in week 3, and if you wanna use oakland as a common denominator, just ask riverdale how tough oakland was

Wow...BGA at one...they are a very good team but I don't think you realize the difference in the divisions. Sure teams like CPA and BGA can claim state championships but I've seen the difference...and it's big. BGA has many talented players and has had some good years lately...I'm not trying to take away from them...but just making a point.

1) BA

2) Franklin

3) Brentwood

4) BGA

5) Centennial

6) Fairview

7) Page

8) Ravenwood

I think Brentwood played poorly and Centennial played one of their best games when they faced. I don't think they are as evenly matched as the score would have us believe in the end...(I do however wish CHS had beaten them).

I think Wilco will represent well in the state tournament this year.