ELIZABETHTON VS. SULLIVAN CENTRAL

Scoutman

I have to say I'm sorry about an earlier quote..

I made the trip to Central and fought off the cold, leaving my gloves on the kitchen table, to watch the Cyclones get the crap kicked out of them by the Cougars and watch them blow another game.. Wrong.. and Dogman, you say Peters is not a Qb, one thing for sure he can catch a ball. Ask Centrals QB, Peters was his best receiver last night. And yes once again a CREEKER led the Cyclones to a win.. And Yes before the game ended I was pulling for the Cyclones.. I'm still a Carter Countian and I saw, many of my Rangers there, I saw several Roan Mountains people there and several of the Happy Valley people and I was there along with some of our Unaka Coaches.. I'm still a Carter Countian and I had to pull for those Cyclones to win.. As I left the game with 3 minutes left to play, I felt good about the game. I felt Stoney Creek was well repersented with Peters interceptions in which Elizabethton scored on twice. One more thing and what i'm getting too..I'll be in Nashville in about four more weeks and I'll be pulling for Cloudland to win the state Championship. I also heard several people making plans for the trip from all over CARTER COUNTY to watch the Highlanders play. And I stated the Freshman kid was a good QB, he may well be the starter next year, according to which bank his dad owns.

Edited by creeker67

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic