cloudland and unaka update

dewswar

I did not make an out of line comment. I just don't know why you would even field a punt at that point, much less with your best player. Its not like he ACCIDENTALLY scored.

You are wasting your breath (or time typing). They would say the same thing if they had scored 200 - 0. I guess the devil made him do it.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you Cloudland fans say it was the punter's fault? Byrd DID NOT have to field the punt. Why didn't he do what we do with a big lead: Dont field punts. Dont put a return man down there. Just let them punt it and take it where they punt. Jeez, you people make it seem as if Byrd had no choice but to score. NO. Just run out of bounds or let it bounce. Good grief.

you might have a point ther 4-life but like i said i think there was alot going on in the field and on the sidelines that us fans werent aware of,why do you care anyways the only reason you are on here is to bash someone you dont know anything about cloudland or coach lunceford.between you and krp we could write a book on cloudland bashing

Realality can be cold sometimes,Coach Ensor stated in Fridays paper, we have improved and this is a good test to see just where we stand, Ithink he was talking about testing them against our varsity,we let up very early and anyone with any common sence knows it. We owe no one an apolagy. Enough of this,its time to get ready for Appy,Va.

you might have a point ther 4-life but like i said i think there was alot going on in the field and on the sidelines that us fans werent aware of,why do you care anyways the only reason you are on here is to bash someone you dont know anything about cloudland or coach lunceford.between you and krp we could write a book on cloudland bashing

You need to learn to spell the coach's name. As for knowing about Cloudland I learned it all from people like you as yall live on this board. Any question asked by anyone concerning best any position yall instantly respond with one of your players name. If you were that good they would just hand you that gold ball every year and forget the playoffs. You set yourself up for people like me by being so defensive about everything. Loosen up it's all in fun. I hope Cloudland wins every game they play except the ones against SP. As for scoring over 70 points against teams ranked on the bottom of the list, I still say it's uncalled for. Like that other guy said, why even field a punt when you are 50 points ahead.

Funny thing, when it comes time to go to the State Tournament - Everyone that needs money wants you to forget that they beat you like a humilating drum and give money to their kids to go and play and cheer them on down the road. Things like this don't make for very good community spirit. As for basketball, I think the last 3 to 4 years the games have been very close and let's talk about rude - I believe I remember that at a Christmas tournament in the last few years that Cloudland was cheering against Unaka for a team from another state, so please don't think the "loyal" basketball fans forget any more than the loyal football fans. Fact is nobody likes taking a beating and tempers do and will flair.

boy where did the love go was it wisked away by a mopar with a hood scoop that shelters a mean hemi or just as i said friday it was a sick fake attempt at getting along and now the truth shall set us free as far as the crybaby league goes after reading this i guess cloudland will be in it to and a force to reckon with because any group that can whine and fight with this discussion after doing what they done has got my vote for team of the year in that league and also in response to me not having anything nice to say i appologize and mean no offense to the conference couples that seem to truly enjoy each others company on here

Come on people. It's football, and to most people's disbelief, 11 man football is played beyond the Gilbert Peters bridge. Sorry you didn't play Harmony Freewill Baptist Church Friday night. Reality is, that's not how to build a program. Get rid of the tension on the Creek, share athletes and win some real games. There is more talent on the Creek than anywhere in Carter Co.

the final score was 72-13. the jv played the hole second half the last td scored by a 8th grader.

were any of you people from roan mt at the game?????? maybe you all have selective eye sight, and only see what you want. or maybe you mt hicks are really as dumb as everyone says. the people from stoney creek thought they had a little mutual respect from the people on the roan, we have followed you guys for years, and yes you have a great team, no doubt about that. why not show a little class as well. and just remember, what goes up must come down (gravity and all), may not theach that at cloudland. and don't for get what goes around comes around. and we will see you in the gym.. better keep those colledge prospects off the basketball court. could ruin your run at the NFL. next time your basketball and baseball coaches want to cry, tell them to run to coach luncefords shoulder, hes paving the way for them. do any of you remember your homecoming, unaka had a bleacher full of people there pulling for you, followed you to the state 2 years in a row, and we'll be there this year too, go ezel harding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one final thought about the great and wonderful highlanders, is football all you people care about (guess it gets pretty boring up there in the sticks, nothing else to get excited about.) just a little note, my oldest son graduated 3 years ago, and his math skills weren't as great as they should have been, he had to take a remedial math course in his first year of colledge, guess who was in this REMEDIAL class, the validictorian for cloudland. doesnt say much about your academics up there does it. and as for buckmountain, your name says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!