Mr. Bob Henry

falconfan94

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DaCoach.....Mr. Henry was climbing up on the old pressbox at the Coffee County Stadium and the top step (wood) broke. Two years ago, Coffee County built new grandstands on the old visitors side & turned it into the home side, and the old home side is now the visitors side. He fell approx. 10 ft and hit his head on the concrete bleachers. Mr. Henry was taken to Erlanger Hospital in Chattanooga on the Life Force helicopter where he has had surgery. If anything good can be said, I understand he hit the front of his head, and not the back. I am told that if you do fall and hit your head, that it is better to have the injury in the front. Don't know, but thats what I have been told. Anyhow, Mr. Henry & his family & the Lincoln County Falcons have our prayers and best wishes.

I just heard that they are eliminating the drug-induced paralysis and that Mr. Henry is develping pneumonia but that does not seem to be a big problem according to the doctors. His brain is not swelling any more and they are going to wait and hope the big clot dissolves itself. Also they are going to do a trach to be able to take away some of the breathing apparatus.

As a player who graduated last year, I have gotten to know Mr. Henry quite well. He is such a thoughtful and dedicated man. He is truly the example of a die hard falcon fan. The citizens of Lincoln County as well as myself wish Mr. Henry a speedy recovery. All of our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. May God watch over him and guide him through this unforunate event. I wish the falcons the best and continue to play for the greatest falcon fan in history.