Gallatin (7-1) vs Hunters Lane (7-1)

Flipd4scr1pt

yodude

Your 1st paragraph continues to make my point.

My opinion after seeing many years of HS football is that metro has some great athletes but in tough games against well rounded opponents they struggle many times due to not being able to pass well or being undisciplined.

I have no doubt it is tougher to coach in metro as you say but once again that is why these teams struggle in these areas.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Tennessean here are some players to watch

Jonathan Kennerly 76 att 795 yards 12 tds

Eddrick Booker 44 att 623 yards 7 tds

Corey Waller 13 rec 425 yards 2 tds and 5 ints

Brenard Wilson 4 ints

Link has 105 att. 946 yards 9 tds and 6 tds passing 1 fumble and 1 int for tds

Harris 119 att 720 yards 6tds

Lots of offensive fire power in this one

Should be a good game.

my guess...blow out with maybe a shut out.

Wont be a shutout, I can gurantee that. HL will play there game, which is running the fball. Kennerly, the power rusher, and Booker, the speedster. Either one can beat you. Waller is also an amazing player. I can tell Green Wave players now, if HL ever does throw the football, its deep. Very rarely will they throw short passes. Waller has the speed, the hands, and the ups to catch just about anything around him. I really wish i could make it to this game. Work happens to be in the way. :lol:

Wont be a shutout, I can gurantee that. HL will play there game, which is running the fball. Kennerly, the power rusher, and Booker, the speedster. Either one can beat you. Waller is also an amazing player. I can tell Green Wave players now, if HL ever does throw the football, its deep. Very rarely will they throw short passes. Waller has the speed, the hands, and the ups to catch just about anything around him. I really wish i could make it to this game. Work happens to be in the way. :D

I agree about Waller. He beat us deep last year twice. I think both of his catches were the tochdowns in last years game. He runs good routes and has spme speed.

Hunters Lane will not be easy. I just hope we can be focused and not play on emotion. If we play mad then mistakes will happen. No use getting stupid penalties for bad judgement. The Green Wave must have strength under control.

Ok, even without the added condition of the "ineligible" player(and I use that word VERY loosely), Gallatin still wins. Link gets his rushing record too. What record is that by the way. I have only heard people on here talk about a record, but unsure what it is. Anyway- Gallatin:38, Hunters Lane:3. Nope, not a misprint. If it wasn't for the issues that have come up, yes it would be closer. But not by much. These boys are for real my friends.