Campbell Co @ Dobyns Bennett

bud

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lookie here partner, don't call me "hoss", if'n you know what's good fur ya! Lawyer, (I hate Lawyers) I have never ever been on a Patsy String in my life unless it happened to be the game of the week for the Indians! Why would I? Jeff Co is not, never has been, (looks like, never will be) a threat to DB as being the BEAST OF THE EAST!! FYI, jeff co. is looked at more as a 2nd division team not a contender, because, they have never been a contender since 5A started. Bet your sweet bippy if the OR vs jc game comes up though, I will be on that string like a lawyer on a whiplash case.

I will put DB's 8 Big East Titles up against your 0 any day. (B)), Also, I will put DB's win loss record (let's go head to head on this one) any day. I won't shame you with the actual numbers as they are totally 1 sided. Even when your team is senior loaded and the Tribe is rebuilding, it is still the same-o' same-o'.

DB does not play Jeff Co. this week, been there, done that, and done that well I might add. So, click on and stay on the patsy string, if there is one.

DB does have a game Friday night, I can't wait. There will be a nip in the East TN air and that is when the Tribe plays their best, at home, late in the season and getting Jiggy with the Playoffs around the corner. Here is hoping that GC has the Offensive Brain cells clicking and the Indians are fired up, if so..... it's going to be a long drive home for Campbell Co fans.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

You make things too easy for me.

JC has never been a 5A contender? :lol: You know nothing. State Championship. State Championship. State Championship. We have only missed the playoffs 3 times in the last 20 years. How are we not a contender? So I guess Ill take our 2 State Champ. games in the last 15 years to your 0.

I dont like usin the state thing but this is ridiculus. To say JC is not a force in 5A is blaspheme. Atleast we have a history of knowin how to win in the playoffs (even though we havent lately). I dont like living in the past but Art tried to question our history.

Let me give you doubters some numbers Jeff Jennings rush yards against Sevier Co: 56. I told you already Scooter HOLDS IT DOWN! 4 TD's last week, Jeff is an M16-M203 grenade launcher but he is not our only weapon. FINAL SCORE 49-0. Lamon Williams doesnt play and you lose to Karns? Does anyone else see something wrong with your logic?

And another thing, my name has nothing to do with a court room. If some of you actually followed football you would know I took my name from Lawyer Milloy who was released by the New England Patriots and now plays for the Bills.

And I always make cents and sometimes I make sense but I never make since! :lol:

Check your facts before you come at me Artie. Hoss.

I wish some DB fans "hint" "hint"(Art) would not complain about losing Lamon is the reason for the loss.As far as I know Lamon dosen`t play D lamon didn`t cost you the 25 point the karns scored. I do think a Jeff Jennings loss would be worst for Jeff Co than Lamon lost is to DB,because Jeff plays great D as well as Offense. If you can`t win an easy game because ONE player is hurt you are in trouble.

When you people talk about JC are you refering to Johnson City, or Jefferson County ? And I just checked, and looks like we play Campbell County Fri. night.

How bought' we worry about Campbell County, instead of somebody we may or may not be playing in the playoffs.

WaCo :blink:

I mean Jeff CO when I say it, and I see your point. I appoligize to the DB fans that dont attack the Patriots but I feel a need to defend my boys. As soon as Art shuts up then I will too and Ill shall be gone from pirating the DB thread.