Biggest Upset in the Playoffs since 1993

MB77

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

krp, the game if played this year wouldn't have even been close. Sunbright would have won that game that year definately. A lot of people said they were state bound before getting a surprise oppenent twop days before. Gotta disagree with you there.

Lookout Valley never surprised no one.

Too the Sunbright people who are going what if...Lookout Valley has never beaten South Pitt on the field. They have never been able to keep it close 9 out of 10 years. Lookout Valley has been in every District, Region ETC with Sout Pitt from the beginning of LV being in football. And I'm a Boyd fan!

Edited by buc1

An additional note to the Sunbright people...regarding the so called forged letter, Whitwell was implicated and So Pitt beat the best team Whitwell has ever had twice in 2001. The also beat them in 2000. Sunbright may have been able to beat Whitwell in 2000 but I doubt it. Sunbright better leave those Sequatchie Valley teams to Boyd-Buch or it could get embarrassing.

Edited by buc1

I can't believe you used a line from Biggamer. After that, I can't listen to anything you say and respect it, sorry bud. You're making fun of a team that has around 200 students and not a lot of atheletes to choose from. Raise your class here, I think Sunbright would have whooped South Pitt all over the field in 2000. I don't like Sunbirght either, I'm from Oneida. Just showing respect where it has been earned.

I can't believe you used a line from Biggamer. After that, I can't listen to anything you say and respect it, sorry bud. You're making fun of a team that has around 200 students and not a lot of atheletes to choose from. Raise your class here, I think Sunbright would have whooped South Pitt all over the field in 2000. I don't like Sunbirght either, I'm from Oneida. Just showing respect where it has been earned.

O.K. I edited the post.

I assure you SP would have liked to play Sunbright in 2000. Since this is a thread about upsets since 1993, I have to slide one from 3rd round in 1985. Oneida supposedly had the best rushing defense in all classes at the time A, AA, & AAA. They had given up around 800 on the ground in 12 games. There were signs on the way through Oneida taunting South Pitts 129 pound tailback Johny Sisco. 45 Carries 333 yards...Pirates win.

Edited by rlh