Coalfield 27 CAK 28!

GIBSONJ

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as you know im from Coalfield and this may sound biast, but....this is how i saw it. Cunnigham dropped back in the pocket, escapes pressure, rolls left, completes to a reciever who breaks two tackles and is stopped on the 5 yard line after a 39 gain took less than 7 seconds. Well, i think thats all i need to say. Coalfield fought hard and now we ask you cak players to get us into the playoffs. Beat onieda! ! ! !

p.s. (CHRISTIAN acadamey of Knoxville, thou shall not steal is a commandment!)

And i think it was a 2 point try Rsquared cuz i had a good snap.

tnfootballfan:

If you're referring to why COALFIELD didn't kick the PAT after Price's halfback pass

to Hensley for a TD, then I believe the answer is that they WERE attempting to. They lined up to kick with backup kicker Hensley taking the place of the injured Lowe and it appeared that either the snap or the hold was muffed and holder Johnny Hill had no option other than trying to pitch it to someone to run.

That's what I saw anyway. If it was an intended "fake" kick, then somebody here (Coalfield player), please let us know.

---rSquared

From the otherside of the ball, the PAT appeared to be a fake from the get go. The holder never fully took a knee and never really attempted to place the ball in a kickable position. Heck of a game by both teams.

Well, as you know im from Coalfield and this may sound biast, but....this is how i saw it. Cunnigham dropped back in the pocket, escapes pressure, rolls left, completes to a reciever who breaks two tackles and is stopped on the 5 yard line after a 39 gain took less than 7 seconds. Well, i think thats all i need to say. Coalfield fought hard and now we ask you cak players to get us into the playoffs. Beat onieda! ! ! !

p.s. (CHRISTIAN acadamey of Knoxville, thou shall not steal is a commandment!)

And i think it was a 2 point try Rsquared cuz i had a good snap.

I'm not fully understanding that quote about "thou shall not steal." From the looks of it, CAK didnt steal anything. It was a good game and CAK came up with the winning drive.

There were lots of plays during the game that could have changed the outcome of the game. It is just a shame that Human error by the clock operator was instrumental in one team having a victory and one team with a loss. What is even worse the TSSAA will back the refs and will not admit that any error took place. By the way the play that took 7 seconds on the game clock took 10.2 on a stopwatch on the tape. Time was not kept on the sideline it was kept in the pressbox at CAK for whatever reason???? Coalfield had their chances. It is just sad that something like this happened

There were lots of plays during the game that could have changed the outcome of the game. It is just a shame that Human error by the clock operator was instrumental in one team having a victory and one team with a loss. What is even worse the TSSAA will back the refs and will not admit that any error took place. By the way the play that took 7 seconds on the game clock took 10.2 on a stopwatch on the tape. Time was not kept on the sideline it was kept in the pressbox at CAK for whatever reason???? Coalfield had their chances. It is just sad that something like this happened

Could not have said it better Dalefan, as a matter of fact, don't think I did above.