Maryville streak lives!

mhs

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOTE TO ALL MARYVILLE FANS:

Yea I know Maryville has won 30 something straight games, but you better enjoy it while you have it. Maryville has got lucky so many times its unreal. Take a look at ohio state and notre dame, they lucked up all last year and now this year their luck ran out. Enjoy it while you have it because your luck is going to run out quicker then you think, most likely in the playoffs against Central!!!!!!

LUCKY?? Gee I would much rather have Maryville's LUCK than Alcoa's Skill. Let’s see that skill has brought Alcoa a two year contest score of 79-14! I can't remember what the score was is 01, but I think MHS spanked that Alcoa skill that year as well. Trust me; we who support Maryville are enjoying "Our" luck!

By the way congratulations to Coach Reid and Staff and the rest of the Tornados for the outstanding year this season has turned out to be. What a turn around, outstanding job. Hope you beat Wartburg and finish #2 in your region then make it all the way to the State Championship this year.

Hold up just one second. I think I said so many times on this thread that I did pick Carter, West, and Central to beat Maryville. I didn't say I didn't pick them so come on now, open your eyes and read PEPVOL. Now about me saying that Maryville is a weak team, hey seeing them in week 0 and seeing them in week 9, there was a major difference. Maryville looked much better against Carter then they did against Central. That's my opinion and I'm entitle to my opinion. If you don't like what I'm putting, hey its easy, "DON'T READ IT!" Now I did give Maryville thier props I said, "Maryville look weak but it takes a good coach to make a weak team look great." So in other words I'm saying they have the best coach in Tennessee and he's getting his money worth this year. Coaching is what won this game against Central and that was a great call in the 2nd OT to win the game.

Now about me not loving my West High Rebels: Hey, I still have a little love for them but not a lot. I'm not with that program anymore so I can't be all up on them like the Roadrunners. I've been working with the AE program for years now so I can say I'm a Roadrunner now. But like I said in another thread: THis is like Coach Clark Duncan, once a Powell Panther now a South Doyle Cheerokee who do you think he's cheering for? Not Powell! So explain to me why I have to cheer for West and I'm not there anymore?

Growing up in the West program, we were taught to hate 3 schools and that's Powell, Bearden, and Maryville so thats why I dislike all of them schools there's no Jealous here! What do Maryville have that I want?

Now in the preseason scrimmage: Central was the only team that blew AE out. AE won the varsity scrimmage against MAryville by 1 TD. So what are you saying? AE would love to play Maryville or Central in a regular season game. AE ain't never scared! If we can play Independence High School we'll play anyone! Since Maryville is a "Top 10" football team, why don't yall travel to play these top notch programs? You know you have the money, or you can make the money! :blink:

i do read your posts , that's why i see the envy and hatred . btw , i could tell you a lot about that scrimmage that austin east supposedly won , but i won't , because that would take away from austin east and i have no problem with them , i pull for them to win if they make it to the state . you just can't stand it if anybody has respect for MARYVILLE , you want everybody to get on here and say your team is the best in the state , we wouldn't have a chance against your team . your the most close minded poster here . nobody can be great but your team , i also find it funny that you would pull for a team 3 or 4 hundred miles away from here when our coaches have great respect for each other and exchange coaching ideas . the MARYVILLE fans were all there last year pulling for FULTON and the year before we were pulling for AUSTIN EAST . we also have a bitter , heated rivalry with ALCOA , BUT GUESS WHAT ??? MARYVILLE fans always pull for them if they're in the playoffs . yes you are jealous of MARYVILLE , IT'S OBVIOUS EVEN TO A CASUAL OBSERVER , AND I COULD GIVE YOU 7 REASONS WHY YOUR PROBABLY JEALOUS !!.

i do read your posts , that's why i see the envy and hatred . btw , i could tell you a lot about that scrimmage that austin east supposedly won , but i won't , because that would take away from austin east and i have no problem with them , i pull for them to win if they make it to the state . you just can't stand it if anybody has respect for MARYVILLE ,  you want everybody to get on here and say your team is the best in the state , we wouldn't have a chance against your team  . your the most close minded poster here . nobody can be great but your team , i also find it funny that you would pull for a team 3 or 4 hundred miles away from here when our  coaches have great respect for each other and exchange coaching ideas . the  MARYVILLE  fans were all there last year pulling for FULTON  and the year before we were pulling for  AUSTIN EAST .  we also have a bitter , heated rivalry with ALCOA , BUT GUESS WHAT ???  MARYVILLE fans always pull for them if they're in the playoffs . yes you are jealous of  MARYVILLE , IT'S OBVIOUS EVEN TO A CASUAL OBSERVER , AND I COULD GIVE YOU 7 REASONS WHY YOUR PROBABLY JEALOUS !!.

Hey, I arrived at that scrimmage late and I asked around and they said AE won by 1 TD.

But PepVOL, you're the only Maryville fan that has a problem with me! I mean, RebelRon, find it funny how I always pick against Maryville but he's a good sport about it. TrueRebelGuy, dislikes my picks too but he's a good sport. But when it comes to you, you always want to say something negative about me or you always want to bring up West High School. Like I said, there's nothing that Maryville has that I want so I can't be jealous of that. Hold up, I take that back, I think Maryville has a coach that should take Randy Sanders spot and that's the only thing I want from Maryville. Now what are the 7 things you're thinking that I want?

Name the team that I'm pulling for that's 300 or 400 miles from here? Boy, your last post didn't make a lick of sense!

Edited by AERoadrunners

i wonder if you would consider me a good sport (or rebelron ) if we acted just like you and got on every austin east post and said something negative ?? be honest .

i know several MARYVILLE posters and i can assure you , most of the times we just laugh at your ignorant posts , but it finally does get old at times hearing your crap on every MARYVILLE post . your supposed to be an adult who supposedly works around these kids , why don't you set a good example and quit trash talking a classy program that has done nothing to you whatsoever . as far as west goes , ya you'd be right back on that bandwagon if they started winning again .

i've seen you jump all over any poster who ever says anything negative or critical about AUSTIN EAST , well i'm just doing the same thing you do ......mr. good sport

Have you ever thought that AERR says these bogus things just to get the Maryville fans on CoachT riled up? If you recall back to 80's coach Anderson said he wanted everybody to be there when AE and Maryville played because he didn't want ANYBODY from Maryville to miss the whopping that was coming?

No one will admit it, but since AE and Maryville don't play anymore there is a kinda hidden rivalry between the two. I wish they'd play for real, but I realize Maryville 3 time defending state champion has nothing to gain by playing the 3A AE team.

Pepvol, hey if you want to get on AE's threads and talk bad, go ahead. I mean, you're entitle to your opinion and I can't keep you from saying anything. These threads don't intimidate me like they do you.

And you're always saying I'm trash talking a "classy program" Name one negative thing I've said about Maryville? If saying they look weak against Central is a classless thing, then I'll wonder what you will say if I really say something negative.

Edited by AERoadrunners