This one's for Rhyno

STARSNBARS

After all the adversity this Maryville Football TEAM has endured this week, and even losing their only Senior OL Chris Large during the game, these guys found a way to get it done. They just never quit.

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU RYAN HEADRICK. When the going got tough the fans and students shouted "Ryan Headrick...Ryan Headrick...." Ryan was with this TEAM tonight even though he was over a 100 miles away. GET WELL RYAN!!!!!!!!!!

Go Rebs.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure that chris has a broken leg. It seemed pretty serious so i am pretty sure that he broke it. I dont think they would have put that cast on there if it was a bad sprain or n e thing like that. Also cant say enough about our linemen....Not only chris going down, but also Cory Everetts shoulder popped out of socket and was hanging limp late in the third quarter and by midway into the fourth, he was back out there tearing up the bobcats. Maryville has more than tallent, they have heart

To all the boys that put it all on the line tonight i cant tell you how great of a job you did and what an amazing show you guys put on week in and week out. Its amazing with all that has happend in the last week how fast a school can come together and become a team. I noticed that this week with the collections being taken up for big Rhyno. and the people that signed his cards. Then tonight your only senior lineman goes down, it never phased yall. it was just a pleasure to watch yall play tonight. i dont know how much my opinion counts to yall but i have to say that any person anywhere that ever gets the chance to play ball with you guys is darn lucky. way to go boys. yall made Ryan, Chris, and all of Maryville darn proud.

Congratulations on a big win from a Central fan. I think that was the first football game I have ever seen that didn't have a single holding or unsportsmanlike penalty. Well played and clean from both sides. Cudos to Baron Huber for holding still and having the presense of mind to know the guy on top of him was really hurt.

BTW The Maryville band may be the only high school band I have ever heard that I truly enjoyed. Great job kids and director.

Glad to know the young man's name was Baron Huber. Yes, he was truly a class act. Once he learned that the young man on top of him had a broken leg, he was VERY cooperative. He actually said "take as long as you need to." What a kid! If anyone can get in touch with his parents, tell them that Maryville's trainer thanks them for bringing up a good kid.

yes , i second that , it was very classy for BARON HUBER to show such concern for a fellow injured competitor !! thanks for being there for these young men CLEMSONDAD !!! CENTRAL did show a lot of class all night , the players , coaches and fans !!!

i agree with you clipper , i usually ignore the bands at half-time , but i have really enjoyed MARYVILLE'S BAND all year , they are the best band i've ever seen , they put on a tremendous show . i had a guy i work with go to the game with me , the first high school game he had attended in 15 years and he said , " geez , MARYVILLE'S BAND alone was worth the five dollar admission !!!! "