Sweetwater @ Oliver Springs

TankTalk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I took a look at the film today. Watching the game live, I said to myself "My God, he just kicked that guy in the head!" But after watching the tape, I now think otherwise. Looks like he was just stepping over the player.

I can, however, see why the zebra thought that. I was almost as close as he was and would have thrown the flag on first glance.

Edited by TankTalk

Oliver Springs is riding high in the saddle. No one has stopped them this year in 2AA. I am sure that a few teams want revenge, but that will have to wait. Sweetwater has no chance against Oliver Springs. What is kind of Ironic, is that Sweetwater Coach said "The region will come down to us and Oliver Springs." Well so much for that prediciton. Anyway... I am calling the wildcats out. I don't see them doing anything against Oliver Springs.

Oliver Springs 35

Sweetwater 12

Oliver Springs is riding high in the saddle.  No one has stopped them this year in 2AA.  I am sure that a few teams want revenge, but that will have to wait.  Sweetwater has no chance against Oliver Springs.  What is kind of Ironic, is that Sweetwater Coach said "The region will come down to us and Oliver Springs."  Well so much for that prediciton.  Anyway... I am calling the wildcats out.  I don't see them doing anything against Oliver Springs. 

Oliver Springs 35

Sweetwater 12

Not saying it wasn't said, just wondering when Rex made that comment? In my pre-season preview, he pretty much said four teams had a viable chance at winning the region. He did think his team had the weapons to compete, but was very high on Wartburg to be honest...thinking the senior leadership would guide them to a much-better season. He mentioned all five of the teams, giving reasons why the could in fact win the region.

I am just wondering in what publication or circle, he made that comment.

Edited by TankTalk

to wagglert, I heard the comment made by coach r. In his defense his team just lost to rockwood and he was trying to tell them that there season was not over. Coach rr has given all teams in the region credit. There was more people than him that thought that. Sweetwater has been beat on mistakes and if they play mistake free ball they could beat os.

Yo dese bobcats keep on talkin stuff on this thing but i jus wont to see em back it up friday cuz u all could come out an annilate the wildcats or you could make this a really good game which is what i think will happen i think biggammer makes really good predictions.lol. I wonder wut he has to say?

Yo dese bobcats keep on talkin stuff on this thing but i jus wont to see em back it up friday cuz u all could come out an annilate the wildcats or you could make this a really good game which is what i think will happen i think biggammer makes really good predictions.lol. I wonder wut he has to say?

Go Cizzle and friZZle take the O'T to the end ride physical into mulez wingz kick it up foxy kick it through u know that with you SHS stays true.