Sweetwater @ Oliver Springs

TankTalk

This may seem crazy but I pick the wildcats to come back and overtake the bobcats in the fourth quarter on their way to a 27-26 win! This will be a sloberknocker and a must see!!!! I jus hope there arent any spooks at the game because that would make my colon quiver with delight and I think O.S. will win because of the Whalen so mark it down whoever wins I picked right!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Morgan boyz will take care of all doubts of who this years region Champs are.

OS has the consistency that it takes to go into the play-offs. Sweetwater is a big play maker and can come back from a big deficit quick. This is where the 3 bigg hossess will make the difference. The Morgans are big, with good agility, and meaner than any defensive line that I have seen play this year. They could start for Maryville right now.

Oliver Springs by 18.

Go Bobcats

Ok this is the kind of prediction that can drive you nuts... physically the OS team should be able to push Sweetwater on the ground and run all over them but the hidden tallent of the Sweetwater line will come prepared to push back. The wildcats will be without Mason and from what I hear Moore will see a little more time then he did in the Coffee County game.... With Whalen at quarteback I think OS will come out ready and take control of the game in the first quarter with a 13-7 lead going into halftime the OS will slack up starting the second half of play in the half Sweetwater plays their best ball look for Ferguson to take OS springs to school around the corners... This Will be a great game!! If youre not doing the Halloween thing this will defiantly be the place to be friday night!

Final Prediction - Sweetwater 28 Oliver Springs 27

Lets Go Cats!!!!

All I know, is what I see!

Well, all of these posts have some very good and some very dumb (biggamer) points. I see it like this, OS has 2 years of amplified hate coming into this one. This could be a good/bad thing. OS needs to play with emotion, but too much could cost them with some mental errors. I don't think that will be a problem though. Coach J will know exactly what to say and how to say it before and at halftime of the game to prepare the Cats. I never will underestimate the Wildcats. I've seen film on them and one busted play could lead to 6 at any point for them. They still have a ton of talented athletes from last years team and if given half a chance, will make you pay for any mitakes made. The fact is, both of these teams have their strongpoints/flaws; however, I see thins game meaning too much to OS to let it slip from them... OS-28 SHS-13

ACCARP

The "skuttlebutt" has it that Coach RR is going to hold his stars out of this one, he is already on his 3rd team QB. This is his call , but I feel you play to win on each and every occasion. I would throw everything and the kitchen sink at OS just to show I could.

If the Stars are not going to play, then this game is a shoe-in for the Bobcats.

No game here Tank!

Tank

Is is true that O.S. had a couple of players ejected from the game last week? If so, how will it hurt them this week?

Just one player was tossed from OS last week. That is a TSSAA decision and I haven't heard a thing. My understanding, if you get kicked...you miss the next game.

And the player who was kicked is a good player and good kid. I am sure it won't help them any.

The "skuttlebutt" has it that Coach RR is going to hold his stars out of this one, he is already on his 3rd team QB.  This is his call , but I feel you play to win on each and every occasion.  I would throw everything and the kitchen sink at OS just to show I could.

If the Stars are not going to play, then this game is a shoe-in for the Bobcats.

No game here Tank!

And I actually think that RR will be playing the entire team, including the headliners. The third-string quarterback was actually the starter and if he comes in and plays his game, is very capable of leading the team.

It's about the big plays I think...if Sweetwater can have success early, free Jam up on the outside, then I think it can be a good contest.

However, Oliver Springs is mightly strong defensively and I wouldn't bet against them in this game. Whoever is playing quarterback, and expect Moore to play some, must play a good game...must hit Dustin out of the backfield (which has become a really big part of their offense) and hold on to the rock. I can't see RR taking anyone out if the game is close...everyone wants to win.

Making a pick, I take the Bobcats. But if they come in too jacked up, making mental mistakes and turnovers, this could be a really good game to watch. If both teams play to their potential, the 'Cats win by 10 or 14.

The thing I hate about this game is it wasn't moved to Thursday. It would have been my son's first trick-or-treat outing and now I...ummm, I mean he will miss out on all those goodies. :)

Edited by TankTalk

I don't think you have to worry about Coach Rhodes coming into the game just to fold his hand. He and the Cats will come into the game wanting to take a win, and unless someone is hurt I'd say they will be playing. Being healthy for the play-offs is important, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind going into the playoffs off a win either! As always should be one heck of a game!