Cookeville at Franklin County

AAAAA

Is the Prior kid still playing at FCHS? I saw him last year and he ran completly over Cookeville. I think he had 250 all purpose yards. This kid looked good but I haven't heard much about him this season.

I think he was inured early in the season. He should be ready to play his best ball of the year. FC has a lot of depth at rb. Pryor and Russell will be hard to stop, but Cookeville is playing well. Should be a good game.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sources in Vegas tell me that Cookeville is playing their best ball of the year- this could be their playoff game, because if they draw Riverdale-it's one and done. They already beat Lebanon this year and Smyrna can be beat -so Cookeville needs to be fired up and ready to take on the Rebels.

It should be a good game with a lot of excitment.

Hey Falcon fans come on over and watch a competitve game in Franklin Cty because your guys game will be a blow out- LC by 47

I predict a Cookeville upset-why? I believe the CAVS understand that unless they win this game that their season is over.

Is the Prior kid still playing at FCHS? I saw him last year and he ran completly over Cookeville. I think he had 250 all purpose yards. This kid looked good but I haven't heard much about him this season.

I dunno what game u were watching lastyear!!! Pryor is a great player but the Cavalier Defense stepped up and hammered him lastyear. If i remember..he threw atleast 2 INTS. that game.

I see Franklin Co. folding under pressure again this year as well!! Last year they choked in the 2nd half!! I see the Cavaliers winning by 10pts!!

I see the CAVS winning! I don't think Franklin County is as good as the appear to be which isn't very good to me!As far as complaining goes Franklin County has been good at it for years!I don't care much for either team but I like the cavs more than the rebs!!So go CAVS!

GO LCHS FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by stumpman13

This will be round 2 form last year in Cookeville. I believe the final was 19-16.

Franklin Co. feels as though they were robbed and will be seeking revenge. This could be one of the best games in the state this week.

They were robbed? Go back and watch the tape there was no robbing about it, the CAVS beat them outright. I think the CAVS win on Friday night, and make the last game on the old field a loss. Timmons is a loss, but there are some guys that wil have to step up and rise to the occasion

Bring on cookeville!!

Last year is last year but you did barely beat a smyrna team that played it's worse game in years.

This year it will be at Smyrnas field, that actually has grass on it cut low so it is a fast track not anything like that brown patch of intentionally watered down swamp grass they played on last year.

Go ahead Cookeville be cocky Smyrna wants you to do whatever it takes to come visit one of the best teams in the state right now.

Hey, all you people bad mouthing Cookeville just go ahead and get off the thread. You all have really ticked me off and if I knew where you lived I would pay you a visit..but thats another story..hey smyrna fan whoever you are..the reason the field was muddy is because it had rained every game we played in this year..dirt and grass gets swampy when it rains..I know that may be a surprise to you. And as far as the comment goes about runnin up the score..Didn't Gregory get hurt late in the 4th quarter of the Cookeville game??? isn't he a starter :lol: ?? Didn't they beat warren co 95-7? Thats all that needs to be said..GO CAVS..the class of 2003 and the defending region champion seniors are right behind you.

[QUOTE=cavslb,Oct 28 - 06:43 PM]no doze like last year's lincoln county game right? i remember some big running teams there, and cookeville managed to make that one slightly exciting! it's still way to early to count your blue cross bowl chickens man...dont count my cavs out yet

Hmmmm, I don't recall anyone mentioning anything about the Bluecross Bowl here cavslb. Could it be you are thinking about another thread, and got on here by mistake :lol: I know what you are talking about, with your sarcastic remark, and I can assure you all we are thinking about is Cumberland Co. But you can think about the Blue Cross Bowl all you want. :P

Falconstatman,

Keep up an attitude like that and you to many be dreaming, and last time I check everyone starts the playoffs the same

Bring on cookeville!!

Last year is last year but you did barely beat a smyrna team that played it's worse game in years.

This year it will be at Smyrnas field, that actually has grass on it cut low so it is a fast track not anything like that brown patch of intentionally watered down swamp grass they played on last year.

Go ahead Cookeville be cocky Smyrna wants you to do whatever it takes to come visit one of the best teams in the state right now.

One of yout worst games in history? No if you go back and watch the film it was a team dominated by another. As for the grass, if you also back and watch the film you would see water which makes a field wet and rain which also does that. So maybe you should get your facts straight before you come abck to this board and try to post anything

Hey, all you people bad mouthing Cookeville just go ahead and get off the thread. You all have really ticked me off and if I knew where you lived I would pay you a visit..but thats another story..hey smyrna fan whoever you are..the reason the field was muddy is because it had rained every game we played in this year..dirt and grass gets swampy when it rains..I know that may be a surprise to you. And as far as the comment goes about runnin up the score..Didn't Gregory get hurt late in the 4th quarter of the Cookeville game??? isn't he a starter :P ?? Didn't they beat warren co 95-7? Thats all that needs to be said..GO CAVS..the class of 2003 and the defending region champion seniors are right behind you.

Yes, Gregory did get hurt in the 4th quarter of the Cookeville game, but if you knew anything about the Falcon depth chart at running back, you would know that #4 Chanze Bryson is the second team tailback, #32 Will Lankford is the third team tailback and #38 James Staton is the fourth team tailback. The last touchdown was scored by #38 James Staton, so Gregory's injury had no impact on that. As for the Warren County score, it was 70 to 7, not 95. The offense scored 42 of those points, the defense 14, and the special teams the other 14 points. As far as the bad mouthing of Cookeville goes, I want them to win. I would like to see Coffee County finish second in the region. So, GO CAVS!!! B)