Jeff Co vs Bearden

2Good4u

I`m really looking forward to the Bearden game I`m sick of playing these weak schools after the S.Hill game.I think Bearden is a real threat to upset us this week,I haven`t heard anything about Bearden since they played DB,I know at that time everyone said they had a good D. The good thing is we actually get to return kicks this year.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden's K/P is not a Colquitt (I think his name is Reagan), but he has a real strong leg and only a sophmore.

Anderson is a solid RB and plays hard on defense as well...but the speed of Jeff Co. and the overall talent level should lead the Patriots to a big win. I think Bearden put alot of stock in the D-B game, with that game being the big conference game that would put them in contention and break the string of losses to the Indians. It didn't happen and they haven't played as well since and they played very well against D-B...I really thought they would have a better season...Jeff co. is not going to be an opponent for the Bulldogs to get better against.

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by skunk

Jefferson County does win this one significantly.... They will come out running and won't stop til the 3rd quarter. Jefferson County's speed is just too much for the Bulldogs. Bearden has been said to have a pretty good defense but they will be playing a team that is averaging over 40 points a game against 3 running backs averaging over 8 yards a carry. Jefferson County's defense has stepped it up big time in the recent weeks with the shut out at Sevier Co and the last second score by South Doyle last week. Jefferson County wins big....

JC - 41

BHS 15

Jeff. Co. is playing very well right now. DB was playing very well up until the Karns game. Im just saying it can turn on a dime. Jeff. Co. should have no problem with Bearden though.

By the way, Lincoln Co. is 2 TD's better than anyone else in 5A.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Man....this is going to be a tough game for Bearden. But by the end of the week, we are going to be pumped to the gills for this game. This might end our season on a special note. Its no surprise this season has been a lot worse than expected for us, but we are going to go out fighting. Our defense will live up to its reputation, and as a memeber of our offensive squad, I know we are going to come out playing the best we have all year.

The thing that makes us dangerous is this: we have nothing to lose. We know how we stand.....and we are going to make this a long Halloween.

Bearden does not have near the team they did last year but they still have a respectable squad.

The game last year in Ktown was an instant classic in my opinion. It had a lot more riding on it than this game does. This year still has playoff implecations however.

Bearden could give the boys a scare but it just aint gonna happen in Dumplin Valley on Senior night.

JC-42

BHS-15