HUNTINGDON OR MCKENZIE WILL PLAY HARPETH

sportfan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

highlight reel on this topic

jacketpride24: "So you want respect, earn it!!"(directed to huntingdon)

jacketpride24: "Oh yeah history you talk about, well how many state championships does Huntingdon have? Zero, the same as Fairview, so dont tell me I dont know anythin about Huntingdon Football. " :lol:

jacketpride24: "Now the only thing I dont agree with him is that Huntingdon will win."(in round 1.. also look at next quote)

jacketpride24: "Huntingdon will probably make it to the 3rd round, write this down. I am saying Huntingdon will beat my Jackets"

jacketpride24: "Ok geniuses, how am I an idiot? Prove it and I will shut up."

Man oh man, isn't is just a lovely day? Well let me first say that sportsfan never said he beat Huntingdon on his own. He refered that to me, but I didnt do it either. i was just a wr/db that played with the rest of the team to win the game. I like how you guys get all riled up over this stuff. You are quick to point out all my contridictions. It shows me you pay attention. It makes me feel important because everyone listens to what I say and acts like I have the final say so in things. I am just on here having a little fun, adding a little humor to coacht. Some of you guys need to get a life, I mean dang none of us will be playing the games friday night, so what does it really matter. See I have some of you now pulling for Fairview just so they have toplay Huntingdon. This is great, I love it. I know I am ot an idiot, you can think what you want. You want to make a judgment about me from this stuff go ahead, but it isnt accurate if you think I am an idiot that doesnt know anything about football. Now if I went around making judgements like you guys, then I would think you are a bunch of wierdos who live your life through high school football. But I don't think that. How about this if Fairview loses to Chester Co. I will retire from CoachT. But if Chester Co. loses to Fairview then Mood and the rest of you have to retire. I will stand on my word and I WILL LEAVE COACHT. Are u man enough to take the challenge?

jacketpride24

So everyting is ok now since I predicted Huntingdon to win, so I see how it works

So you're picking Huntingdon?

Harpeth- 21

Huntingdon-20

Huh?...LOL

Actually I am a pretty nice guy.

They can pick me all they want, I am never going to shut up. I love getting people all riled up over a game they have no control over.

HAHAHAHAHA...OK. Your posts really are entertaining...I enjoy reading your stuff. A comedy of errors.

sportfan

YOU ARE SO CAUGHT UP IN YOUR EGO THAT YOU PICK ON A FRESHMEN IN COLLEGE ON YOUR POST.

He says we're picking on him?....HAHAHAHAHA I love it.

FIRST MCKENZIE YOU WERE A PUCNHING BAG FOR YEARS IN FOOTBALL AND NOW YOU GET ON HERE AND ACT LIKE YOU ARE SEASONED VETERANS IN THE TSSAA PLAYOFFS. GET A LIFE AND UNTIL YOU ARE AN OLD TIMER YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT IN PLYOFFS KEEP ACTING LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE FOR THE FIRST TIME.

That seems a little contradictory to me.

HUNTINGDON STANGS- I BET YOU ARE SO THANKFUL THAT CLASSIFICATION SMILED ON YOU THE WAY IT DID. GO BACK AND CHECK YOUR CURRENT STATE IN THE PRESENT CLASSIFICATION AND THE PERVIOUS STATE. NO MILAN AND HUMBOLDT AND YOU DO QUITE WELL.

Classification smiled on you? Humboldt? What do you mean?

Harpeth is 5-5 and has had a disappointing season where they barely made the play-offs and has no room to talk trash.

Huntingdon is 10-0 and should be focused on advancing in the playoffs instead of of focusing on the inane verbal sparring of this board. Neither side has shown much class, whether they have talked about Lewis Co (Harpeth), Mckenzie (Huntingdon), or any other team that they have played.

Just play football or support your team and count your blessings that you are still playing when so many other teams have turned in equipment and hung it up for the season.

I see no one wants to take up my offer I see. Thriller what are u trying to do? Dude do you think I dont know I contradict myself. I do it for people like you that love to pick apart posts, so you can try to feel intellingent by making fun of me.You can try to make fun of me but I dont' care. Because like my friend Christina says," I am beautiful, no matter what you say. Words can't bring me down." I think it is funny you try to quote sportfan and you dont' even know what he is saying. Sportfan was talking about me getting picked on, not him. The comment about McKenzie is quite simple. McKenize was very average in football for many years, then now since they have had success, they should act like they have been there. What's so hard about that?

I see no one wants to take up my offer I see. Thriller what are u trying to do? Dude do you think I dont know I contradict myself. I do it for people like you that love to pick apart posts, so you can try to feel intellingent by making fun of me.You can try to make fun of me but I dont' care. Because like my friend Christina says," I am beautiful, no matter what you say. Words can't bring me down." I think it is funny you try to quote sportfan and you dont' even know what he is saying. Sportfan was talking about me getting picked on, not him. The comment about McKenzie is quite simple. McKenize was very average in football for many years, then now since they have had success, they should act like they have been there. What's so hard about that?

LOL. I understood everything in his post but the last part about Humboldt, etc. Alluding to Christina Aguilera...good one.

ctf33, good post, but I find no evidence of Harpeth talking about Lewis Co. or Huntingdon talking about McKenzie. Quite the contrary actually. It seems most of the fans are supporting the teams from their respective regions. I believe that each team's players are focused. This thread has been nothing but fans talking trash: 5-2A fans talking bad about the 6-2A teams and vice-versa. I regret that I even posted on here.

I'm done with this thread, but before I go:

jacketpride24, why would a Harpeth, Huntingdon, Mckenzie, or Cheatam Co. fan take you up on your offer? They have no dog in the race. Plus, all you have to do is get another member name on here.