Hands down....THE biggest screw job....

BigRedBud

Thanks, SatchUmp.

Brandon100, I'm sorry I'm disappointing you. We got screwed.

And I most certainly am looking forward to a potential rematch in a few weeks. I can't wait.....

Big Red Bud, a game is more than just a play. There were many plays that decided this game. I respect MBA. It was just fate that you lost. Better BA beat you than some weak team on a fluke. At least this is respectable. This game will make MBA a better team...a team that no one will want to play in the end. I will definitely be there is there is a MBA vs. BA rematch!

Edited by Brandon100

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the clock on the field was different than the freakin scoreboard clock, im not sure about the line moving around as being reported but i was on the field and in the play so i dont know about that. but end the clock controversy because it is total garbage.

Cement Mixer, these guys need an excuse for the loss........the old clock conspiracy! Here it is.....Coach Flatt was able to make a change on the clock because HE actually controls the clock from a secret mechanism he keeps in his pocket. He uses it when he needs it. ;)

So as not to continue "embarassing myself" and "acting like a 5-year-old", this will be my last post and I'm going to bed.

But, this whole clock thing is a joke. I don't care what excuse the "referees" use to cover up their hatchet job, but the official clock IS the scoreboard. Unless there is something functionally wrong with the scoreboard, the time is not kept on the field.

Congratlations to the Eagles. I was very impressed with the way they were able to run the ball against the Big Red tonight, expecially in the first half.

I would like to add that the officials did not cause the bad snap at the end of the game. If MBA executes that routine play they win. We simply did not execute, bottom line.

No excuses here from me. Hope to see BA again in the big game.

Congratlations to the Eagles.  I was very impressed with the way they were able to run the ball against the Big Red tonight, expecially in the first half.

I would like to add that the officials did not cause the bad snap at the end of the game.  If MBA executes that routine play they win.  We simply did not execute, bottom line.

No excuses here from me.  Hope to see BA again in the big game.

Quoted like what I would expect from a true gentleman, scholar and athlete. Thank you Go Big Red. You show class.

Edited by Brandon100

I didn't see the game nor have I kept up with either team this season, but it sounds like MBA got screwed. If the players weren't even set how could the officials miss that. I can see them missing the clock but when players aren't even set, you can't miss that. Tough break for MBA, that stinks, but you guys can't habg your head because of this. Take your anger out in the playoffs.

I'm so thankful to be a part of such an amazing game. This game will be remembered forever. As a BA player thanks for playing such a great game. Regardless of all the controversy this game was a WAR. I love those MBA guys and their players showed great sportsmanship for the most part. I hope you fans can get over this junk and just go on. Good Game.