Brentwood Academy 27, MBA 24 (OT)

WesVLT

What makes this such an "important" game? Why should we need really "special" refs for this game and not for other games. Refs are refs. They are the human element of the game that makes it fun. It has been this way since football was organized, and will always be that way.

Brandon buddy, you're right here. "Special" refs, now that's just silly. LOL <_<

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That crew should be suspended and they should be looked into to to make sure they don't ever make these 'mistakes' again with other big games.

What makes this such an "important" game? Why should we need really "special" refs for this game and not for other games. Refs are refs. They are the human element of the game that makes it fun. It has been this way since football was organized, and will always be that way.

Hey MBA guys.......the sun actually came out this morning!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, the SEC sends its beter crews to the bigger games. I would say a rivalry like MBA/BA deserves better refs than a BGA/MBA matchup.

That crew should be suspended and they should be looked into to to make sure they don't ever make these 'mistakes' again with other big games.

Hey MBA guys.......the sun actually came out this morning!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, the SEC sends its beter crews to the bigger games. I would say a rivalry like MBA/BA deserves better refs than a BGA/MBA matchup.

If these guys were making a half way decent amount to officiate, I would agree. These guys do this because they love the game. Other than that, why take the abuse????? It wouldn't suprise me if these refs haven't checked out the boards today. Refs, if you have, I commend you on doing this thankless job. I wouldn't want the pressure myself. <_<

alright i just watched the entire tape of the game. if you will notice the referee does have a watch on, how else would they be able to keep the play clock? hmm, i see, yea and they also keep the game clock on it to. anyways, i slowed the last second kick down to frame by frame, and the clock hits 0, and 1 frame later the ball is snapped, clearly NOT 2 or 3 seconds after like yall are saying which is a terrible observation, which would be impossible for a ref to make that quick of a call. and about pat sperduto saying the line was not set, the WHOLE line was set and ready for the snap. he was clearly one sided the WHOLE game, anyone who watched the game or the replay of it can tell that. that should end most of your arguements.

alright i just watched the entire tape of the game.  if you will notice the referee does have a watch on, how else would they be able to keep the play clock? hmm, i see, yea and they also keep the game clock on it to.  anyways, i slowed the last second kick down to frame by frame, and the clock hits 0, and 1 frame later the ball is snapped, clearly NOT 2 or 3 seconds after like yall are saying which is a terrible observation, which would be impossible for a ref to make that quick of a call.  and about pat sperduto saying the line was not set, the WHOLE line was set and ready for the snap.  he was clearly one sided the WHOLE game, anyone who watched the game or the replay of it can tell that.  that should end most of your arguements.

It might end some of the argUments...

Edited by wildcatfan

Why arent there any BGA Posts? does anyone care about them at all? are they any good at all? are you in college and you sit at your computer and talk about highschool football? are you cool?

I would say a lot of people care about BGA...just think of all thr graduating classes here recently in the school's illustrious 114-year history. I do, in fact, on saturday sit in front of a computer all day- Its part of my job...am I cool? Actually, I would probably say so...You are obviously sitting in front of your computer as well waiting for al of these posts- I bet that makes you really cool, too.

And actually, high school (yes, Eagle, it is two words- they taught us that at BGA) football is still one of my jobs, so I guess keeping up with it is cool after all.