Region 3-5A vs Region 4-5A

wingman10

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Franklin County since they scrimmaged Blackman in the preseason. Seemed to be pretty tough up the middle and had a couple really good skill guys. They have some speed.

Like I said, it was 3 months ago when I saw them so hopefully someone else can give you more insight.

go ahead lincoln co, overlook oakland i dont mind :angry:

I don't believe that was an LC fan making that prediction. As far as overlooking Oakland, DON'T COUNT ON IT!!!! I talked to coach Thompson in depth yesterday and from what he told me he is going to talk to the team about, they may be more fired up the second time than they were the first. As far as we are concerned, there is no next week. It is now survival time. If you want to play next week, you MUST go out and WIN this week. There are no Riverdales, no Dobyns-Bennetts, no Franklins, etc. You spend your time thinking about them and the only way you will say them play is from the stands, and no one on this team wants to be in the stands to watch a 5-A playoff game this year. Oakland is a very dangerous team. It sounds like Crawford is hitting his stride carrying the ball just at the right time. Both teams are now 0-0 and do not want to be 1 and done after Friday night....

There will be a lot of urgency on a lot of practice fields this week. The playoffs bring out the best in teams which makes for great games.

You just never know how the pressure will affect the teams. Some will step it up a notch some won't be able to handle the do or die situation.

This time of year is fun, it's more fun when you win.

helmet.gif

Edited by TDCman