Coffee Co. @ Symrna

chs4life

82Cat you must go to Wilson Central they are in all your post on this thread. Wilson Central played hard and deserved to win against Coffee County. Coffee just did'nt play well enough to win that night, it happens so what. All I know is the Red Raiders are going to the playoff for the first time in a long time and I wish them all the luck in the world. Wilson played hard this year no slammin them here. Good luck to them next year. But for now hold on Raiders lets go!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about WC it's about CC losing to a very bad team.

Non of it matters anyway I believe Smyrna is ready to play their best game of the year and CC will see the a team with more speed than anyone they played including LC (LC has good speed and more size)

They will also see an extremely balanced offense.

Smyrna already has 9 in the box and will sell out to stop the run. Nunley will get his yards but it won't be enough.

Thats what makes the boards fun and worth posting on. It sure wouldn't be any fun to get on here and tell everyone how great the other team is all the time. I sort of enjoy it when another teams poster ticks me off (if you don't believe me ask region 4) In the end it should all be in good fun and taste.

Still say Smyrna by 3 touchdowns

Nothing like high school football on friday nights!

Smyrna is far more tested for the playoffs than Coffee County. There defense have seen more balanced and powerful attacks than CC's. They are always a hard nosed team that just wants to hit ya. I hope CC can pull the upset but it won't happen they are playing one of the top five 5A teams this Friday night.

Smyrna is going to be the second best team CC has faced all year and I have a sinking feeling this could get ugly. Smyrna 30+ CC 10 or less.

Yes, Smyrna will be the 2nd best team CC has played. CC is not the 2nd best team Smyrna has played. I talked with a couple of CC fans today, they just don't realize how good Smyrna is. It is possible that CC can stay with Smyrna, but not likely. Smyrna has a balance off. and a lot of speed. Smryna may have enough offense to score at least 2 td's against Lincoln Co.

Im sorry but this Nunley kid will be stopped Fri. night, Smyrna's defense is big, fast, and ready to hit. Plus Shannon on O will run through the D then Marsalous will run past the D, ohh but dont forget about Air Wolke, you can never forget about him.

Now in reading that ive pretty much summoned up most of the thoughts on this game so now if you forget the other threads, you dont have to scroll back a page because it is all right here. You are all welcomed. :D:D:P

:::D::::: ;)