Rhea Co. Vs. Maryville

MRedRebels

every maryville player, coach, and fan should be very proud of the program you guys have got going on up there. after watching tonights game, i must say that i am very impressed with not only the way your team plays, but also the way they act. even though my eagles lost tonight, at least we lost to a class program. good luck to you guys the rest of the playoffs.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GoldenEagle11 Posted on Nov 7 - 11:06 PM

every maryville player, coach, and fan should be very proud of the program you guys have got going on up there. after watching tonights game, i must say that i am very impressed with not only the way your team plays, but also the way they act. even though my eagles lost tonight, at least we lost to a class program. good luck to you guys the rest of the playoffs. 

classy post GoldenEagle11 !! you guys showed a lot of class tonight also , good luck next year .

STARSNBARS,

GQ said on the pre-game radio program that Chase had been out sick all week, so he would not play.

Great game Rebels! It only gets tougher from here! What a dramatic upset by Knox West over Cleveland. Just shows how much better Region 3-4a is over Region 4-4a.

1974 REBEL

Thanks for the compliment Golden Eagle11.

Maryville has always been about class. You won't never see Maryville beat anyone 81-0 like some teams will.

When I was on the Maryville football team,Ted Wilson,Lynn Brown,Don Story and Mark Humphrey always told us to win with class and lose with class. George Quarles and his staff are the same way.