BA vs. MBA

itzme

High school football polls are anything but concrete representations of where a team stands in the grand scheme of things. There is no way to accurately rank the teams, and to imply that the USA Today is an absolute authority is, of course, ludicrous. But when a team like Trinity or MBA is ranked in multiple polls, you at least know that they have a really good squad. There's no way you can deny that MBA has a great team this year.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well everyone has made great comments about the ending of the game. What about Brentwood Academy not having enough men on the line of scrimmage? I can understand the refs not getting the time right, but how can you miss not having enough men on the line of scrimmage? Just a thought.

Look at the tape or rebroadcast. They were in the proper formation, and were set. I'm not making this up guys!

Edited by itzme

itzme, great account of the game. The only thing that I would argue is that it appeared to be much longer than .9 seconds on television. I admit I was watching on Comcast, but it definitely appeared to be longer than one second before BA kicked the ball. Regardless, it was a great game, congratulations to both teams for a hard fought game, hopefully with a rematch to come.

itzme, great account of the game. The only thing that I would argue is that it appeared to be much longer than .9 seconds on television. I admit I was watching on Comcast, but it definitely appeared to be longer than one second before BA kicked the ball. Regardless, it was a great game, congratulations to both teams for a hard fought game, hopefully with a rematch to come.

When they kicked the ball is not relavant. When they snapped the ball is. Take another look when they replay it. Again, I'm not saying it's clear cut, but it was a very close call.