BA vs. MBA

itzme

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these are some of the worst arguments i have ever read. the tssaa has even said the officials made the wrong call and should not have sped up in order to spot the ball quicker. to watchthis: about the player walking off the field, he also saw the clock hit zero, the field goal should not have happened and therefore since it did and you made it him being there doesn't matter. and the holding penalties that mba got away with all game, great observation, i was watching and ba NEVER got away with any penalties, the officials called them for it every time. come on, you won, why are you complaining about penalties that were/werent called? that happens both ways and its just ridiculous. for a while this was interesting, but now that the tssaa has reached a decision and said that mba basically got robbed, there isnt much more to talk about. ba can say they outplayed mba and dominated stats and whatever else they want, but bottom line is they didn't dominate the scoreboard and if the officials had done their job mba still wouldve won even though they didnt play their best. hats off to both teams though, they both played hard. though i am neutral, part of me wanted to see mba get beat, but not like that. i was mad after the game because mba should have won, period.

and the official clock is the scoreboard, the officials don't have their own clock.

Edited by 24FHS21

Stan Trott

Here's the unequivocal way to determine if time did indeed expire before the snap. Have a sound engineer run the game tape with full audio, locate the sound of when the HORN sounded -- not the time on the blasted clock. The horn sounding off is the official expiration of play!

Remember what was done with the Zapruder film; they heard the cops radio (with mic on) record a gunshot!

Did TSSAA get a sound engineer for their final determination?

Am I missing something here, or can it be summed up like this:

It was the regular season, it was controversial, people made mistakes on all 3 sides of the ball, you can debate it all decade.

BUT

isn't there a possibility (likelyhood) these two teams will meet in the playoffs? If so, who cares what happened in the regular season? Win in the playoffs, and end it.

Liek I said, tho, maybe I'm missing something.

Hear are your answers bigred, yes & no. Now answer my question. When are you guys gonna' stop whinning ?

You never saw me or any MBA player whining on here.

If you will be honest with yourself, the MBA posters on here generally make positive comments about DB.

So I ask you again, What is your problem with MBA?

Maybe you didn't see my answer, it was "no". Meaning, no I do not have a problem with MBA. A class school and football program, all the way. Not sure if it was this thread or another on the same subject, but yes there are MBA supporters that are bashing DB. I couldn't tell you if they are players, but I would dought it. There are a lot of people on CoachT that pose as players you know. I don't have anything against MBA, just think the controversy has played itself out.

Have a good day !

Maybe you didn't see my answer, it was "no". Meaning, no I do not have a problem with MBA. A class school and football program, all the way. Not sure if it was this thread or another on the same subject, but yes there are MBA supporters that are bashing DB. I couldn't tell you if they are players, but I would dought it. There are a lot of people on CoachT that pose as players you know. I don't have anything against MBA, just think the controversy has played itself out.

Have a good day !

I hate to point it out, but as you can see, your answer was yes and no. The majority MBA fans (including me) on here respect as DB a class program and for and their willingness to schedule us. I hope you will end your MBA bashing so we won't have a need to reconsider our opinion. B)

Hope you have a nice day as well.