Demonte Bolden to Bama?

Ultimatefan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well tennesse has no team chemistry as it is so it wouldn't have hurt any, they are just a bunch of me first losers who could care less about everyone else's interest, if they would not care so much about their pride and play the game of football there is some real talent on that team

Which is something I am sure they want to change. So if I were them, I would make sure to grab players who not only could physically help the team, but could fit into a team format. Not someone who gets their feelings hurt if they are not begged to come to a premier college. Begged...after they verbally committed.

Tennessee never really lost interest, because they've invited him to every home game this year. I wouldn't be surpirsed to see him change his mind and go to either Georgia or NC State, but he has to qualify before he can go anywhere.

Didn't know he was interested in the Pack. He can come here and have three years beating up on fellow Chattanoogan Adarius Bowman who plays for the wimpy tarheels.

Count Down To Signing Day validated my first post about this situation on their show tonight. They interviewed Bolden on the show. The 2 anchors talked about how other schools are now in the picture. Is the kid spoiled, maybe? Does he think schools should give him attention all the time?, probably. That's just the way it is now. If a program wants the kid on their team, they need to continue giving him face time or they will lose him. Do you think Al,Ga,Miami, quit recruiting him because he verbally committed-no. Do you think these schools are using the problems at TN against them-yes. With tv shows about recruiting on twice a week and Rivals and Insiders and all the other recruiting stuff, this is how kids get the big head. If Tn wants to stay in the picture, they need to quit thinking all they have to do is show up. Last I heard they need help on the d line, to stop somebody, anybody from running on them.

Didn't know he was interested in the Pack. He can come here and have three years beating up on fellow Chattanoogan Adarius Bowman who plays for the wimpy tarheels.

They are very interested in him and Greg Smith. I belive that NC State is one of Greg's favorites, and the two of them may go to the same school.