For Jacketpride24

DelTavian

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on man theres nothing crude about that. Its a simple joke, he has had that signatue for over a year now and noone has said anything or complained about it. So why not leave it be and not be so up tight.

Because I have got complaints about it. He can appeal it to CoachT if he wants and whatever CoachT says is fine with me. But if it's left up to me it has to be changed.

And it's not a simple joke...it's crude. It would be different if there were no ladies here but there are. I can be crude with the best of them. I just try not to in front of the ladies.

Del.

Official Press Release of Jacketpride24

It has been brought to our attention here at Jacketpride Headquarters that some people have complained about Jacketpride's signature. What we don't understand is that Jacketpride has had that signature for over six months and nothing had been said to him in that time period. He has posted many times on this board and regrets that his signature offended anyone. He had this to say about the situation,"Well I am very displeased in the way this situation has played out. It seems it would of been easier to email me and tell me I need to change my signature. Instead DelTavian chose to call me out amongst all of my fans, well I tell you this I have changed my signature. I am sorry for offending anyone, but the signature was not made to be crude, but to provide laughter for all of my fans. For you haters of Jacketpride24 out there, all I can say it if you think complaining about my signature is going to stop my rise to the top then you are mistaken. This is a mere setback here, but we will overcome it. To my fans, thanks for all your support and let's make Chester Co. rememeber the night they played the Jackets."

Jacketpride also said for everyone that was offended by his post, he will graciously send an autograph to that person.

Note: Jacketpride will arrive at Yellow Jacket Stadium approx. at 6 for meet and greet, and autographs.

From the Office of Council for JacketPride:

As a student in politics and the law, I find no harm in Mr. JacketPride's signature. By allowing him to use said signature for over six months, in the eyes of the law, http://www.coacht.com accepted said signature. By using the signature in question for the above stated time period, it can be argued that JacketPride was recognized by his signature and therefore, it can be considered a trademark which he has the right to display at his pleasure.

I understand claims have been made against it, but have you investigated these claims? Are these legitimate, or are they spurred by the complainants' dislike and utter hatred of my client JacketPride.

Until we reach the bottom of this issue, I have advised JacketPride to remove his trademark signature.

From the Office of Council for JacketPride:

At this time, I have advised my client to refrain from using his trademark name. Until this matter is resolved, which it will be I assure you, and my client can return to his normal trademark signature, I would suggest that you contact the moderator who instigated the problem in the first place and ask him what the signature was.

Thanks for your concern.