MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

THanks PPride!!

I've enjoyed talking to you many times...on CoachT, and on Yahoo...Your always a sweetie!But we will see if both of your teams make it to next week just how sweet you'll be then..muahaha..The band will keep up our excellent performances..Behind Portland for this game...We want to play you guys so bad...

And always....

GO BIG BLUE!!!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you know that if he can kick it into the endzone every time, there won't be any return.  That should be Macon County's best defense against a return....kick it into the endzone every time.  That's a no brainer.

I doubt seriously he can kick it into the endzone EVERY TIME, or if he could, nobody would know if Macon Co. had problems covering kicks.

This is what I'm saying. Not saying the kid isn't a good kicker. Not trying to downgrade him or anything. Just simply making a statement that he can't put the ball anywhere he wants to like ya'll believe or it would be in the endzone. He's a good FG kicker though. Great leg strength there.

Edited by 419carpet

A few housekeeping chores,

As a card carrying member of the "Leave No Doubt" possee, I can neither confirm or deny any involvement in any kind of sound making devise. All I can say is we were LOUD AND PROUD!!! What? Huh? What?

Juan-A-Day, I'm tuning you out RIGHT NOW!!!! Shay Tom even understood my frustrations! LOL Better Bring your A-Game!

Now,

Great to see Region 4 teams do well. Would love a rematch with any of them. I do not think that our seniors will let the team overlook anyone, we remind them every Friday of that fact.

Don't forget the world famous "Bozzie Burger" at the concession stand!?!?

BigB, give us your thoughts about Grundy after the replay as most of us have no knowledge about that team.

All I got to say is Grundy, better have 'em strapped on tight. Howard had their ears ringing on the first possession of the game.

GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1BUCK2,

Hows my man!!!!!!!!

Been off this thing last few weeks,

as you know,We Got Beat,but I'm still proud of em!!!!!!

Good Luck To the BIG BLUE,

Dont forget,GET YA SOME!!!!!!

PAPPA :D

Don't you know that if he can kick it into the endzone every time, there won't be any return.  That should be Macon County's best defense against a return....kick it into the endzone every time.  That's a no brainer.

I doubt seriously he can kick it into the endzone EVERY TIME, or if he could, nobody would know if Macon Co. had problems covering kicks.

This is what I'm saying. Not saying the kid isn't a good kicker. Not trying to downgrade him or anything. Just simply making a statement that he can't put the ball anywhere he wants to like ya'll believe or it would be in the endzone. He's a good FG kicker though. Great leg strength there.

I dont know anything about this kicker, when i was watching the Sc game i wasnt exactly worried about the kicker, BUT.....

ANYTIME you kick the ball to a player you have a chance of it being returned regardless who touches the ball, so if this kid could kick it out of the endzone EVERYTIME

:D I dont know anything about this kicker, when i was watching the Sc game i wasnt exactly worried about the kicker, BUT.....

ANYTIME you kick the ball to a player you have a chance of it being returned regardless who touches the ball, so if this kid could kick it out of the endzone EVERYTIME, the only sensible thing to do is let him NAIL it. And you have nothing to worry about on special teams.

The only reason to kick it up high is to run the time out at the end of the game so they dont have a offensive possession, that is if you have a kicker like that.

The 65 yarder is like a big fish story :lol:

GO OWLS

MF

I wonder if MCHS wins if they'll finally build a new stadium and get rid of those frigidly cold metal bleachers? I'm a MCHS alumni and I think those bleachers and Keith Anderson have to be my two biggest gripes about the school.

Have you got a spare $300,000 you can give the football program? That's about the only way we could get a new stadium. If we did build a new stadium, it would be metal also without the concrete. So they would be colder. It would be cheaper to get you a seat cushion and some longjohns. :D

:D I dont know anything about this kicker, when i was watching the Sc game i wasnt exactly worried about the kicker, BUT.....

ANYTIME you kick the ball to a player you have a chance of it being returned regardless who touches the ball, so if this kid could kick it out of the endzone EVERYTIME, the only sensible thing to do is let him NAIL it. And you have nothing to worry about on special teams.

The only reason to kick it up high is to run the time out at the end of the game so they dont have a offensive possession, that is if you have a kicker like that.

The 65 yarder is like a big fish story :lol:

GO OWLS

MF

BEANO

You have got this right. If #14 could kick it in the endzone every time, thats where it would be EVERYTIME. Most of the time he gets it to the 2 or 3 yard line and some nights he puts it in the endzone. But I'm not complaining, he the best kicker we have ever had. Good kid and smart to (or it maybe TOO)

I think our special teams have done a god job this year. We have not give up a TD on kickoffs all year. But when you kickoff 5 or 6 time a game every now and then someone going to run one 40 or 50 yards.

I believe (I don't know) Coach Dyer chooses to kick it short if the other team has a good return man. If it were me I kick it out of bounds if I was worried about a big return, but I'm not the coach and I'm not going to tell Coach Dyer how to coach.(He would not listen to me any ways :lol: )

Pffft... No box seating? That's just downright primitive.

I wonder what kind of take TSSAA gets on playoff games. I'm not quite sure about the attendance Friday night, but it was quite a large number considering the hefty $7 ticket price. If the TSSAA doesn't get too big of a slice of the pie maybe MCHS could use this new cash flow to build a proper stadium with a proper track around it. You know, instead of that ghastly track right by the highway in the worst possible place it could ever be.