MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

DLU07,

If you can't figure it out, which by your post you obviously haven't. The ones that are making these posts are not members of the football team. They have other things that are more important like practice. Most of us are alumni, some of us have moved here and want to support our team when they are doing well. If you have ever been to a game here, you would see that just as many people are here to support our team even when we don't have a spectacular season. To get on here and trash our program is just childish. There is no other word for it, just childish. If you don't think we have a chance of accomplishing great things this season, then I invite to watch one of our football games. If you still wanted to trash our team the maybe you would at least have some idea of what you are talking about.

Sincerely,

Cap'n White Bread

Edited by CapnWhiteBread

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see where the past has anything to do with the present and it doesn't.

If you don't like what you read on here then GET OFF OUR THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

And as far as how much you know regarding the SC vs Portland thread,if MC wins you be sure to show up at SC or Portland to see us play them. LMAO!!!!! :D

Hey Boys and Girls,

You know that all the outcomes of the Macon County program and their games in the past 50 years has an obvious effect on the game Friday night. No way can MC have a good team and toot their horns about it. Oh we must have the fattest heads in the world now that we have won 9 straight and have the potential to create the winningest season in MC football history Friday night.

We need to just get on this site and let everyone else tell us how bad they will beat us. All we got is SLUGS, right 71fan. We're too slow, never won before, don't know how to, now that it matters. That's gotta be true, just ask Coach Clariday.

All I gotta say to GC is get ya a steak sandwich and a hot fudge cake at the game Friday night cause that will be the two best things you get at MC this week.

GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is terrible people are talking about the band. This has nothing to do with the game. I don't care what anyone says it does not matter. Some people seem to live on this thread get a life(Kitty). It seems like all you do is run your chops about anything that comes to mind. Let the kids play the game and the best team will win. I look for some home cooking from the ref's if you know what I mean. It will be a cold one on Friday night. Good luck to both teams.

Greenacres81 is laying the Smackdown on all of Macon County. Good job this is a football board. By the way Grundy wins by 8.

71fan has my thread already got you thinking??? I noticed you have changed to using the word IF??? As far as 1buck2 I have never said one negative thing towards your team, heck your the #1 seeded team you deserve to be the team to beat. I admire what your team has done and want to congradulate MC on a fine year. As far as I'm concerned your little YOUR RIGHT article is your saying not mine. I never count my chickens before they hatch and it looks like your trying to take back water!!!

71fan has my thread already got you thinking??? I noticed you have changed to using the word IF??? As far as 1buck2 I have never said one negative thing towards your team, heck your the #1 seeded team you deserve to be the team to beat. I admire what your team has done and want to congradulate MC on a fine year. As far as I'm concerned your little YOUR RIGHT article is your saying not mine. I never count my chickens before they hatch and it looks like your trying to take back water!!!

What are you saying?? We can get on here and talk about our team and be excited about what we have this year???? That's not what you conveyed earlier up this page, telling us how we have the big head. I'm not taking any back water, cause it's coming out of both sides of your mouth way to fast!

GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like i said DOC, our kids have heard the same CRAP week after week,they believe in each other,they believe as a team,and everyone in Macon County believes in them, they will go as far as they want to in these playoffs.(I Believe)

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is terrible people are talking about the band. This has nothing to do with the game.I don't care what anyone says it does not matter. Some people seem to live on this thread get a life(Kitty). It seems like all you do is run your chops about anything that comes to mind. Let the kids play the game and the best team will win. I look for some home cooking from the ref's if you know what I mean. It will be a cold one on Friday night. Good luck to both teams.

You know what Greenacres....you are completely oblivous to what is going on around you I believe.

Guess what I am running my chops again...and there ain't a dang thang you can do about it...If you wanna tell me that in person...be my guest...I will be at the Macon Co./ Grundy Co. game, dress in blue & white..See if you can spot me ;) .

And as far as talking about the band on here, well the band does have a big part in the game. Keep the players motivated, keeps the fans motivated and cheering. So Whatever to you!

As to me living my life on this thread. Not hardly...if you wanna come to my house, cook supper , wash clothes, go to work , clean house, get groceries and so on and so on, so I can live my life on here. Then COME on over to my house!!!

The Kitty has spoken....

NUFF SAID!

Like i said DOC, our kids have heard the same CRAP week after week,they believe in each other,they believe as a team,and everyone in Macon County believes in them, they will go as far as they want to in these playoffs.(I Believe)

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just how far do they want to go? :D Most of the CRAP been said has been by you and the rest of your cronies. We'll see what you can do soon enough. ;)

By the way...I wish Coach Dyer a speedy recovery. It sounds as though the accident could have been very serious.

I look for some home cooking from the ref's if you know what I mean. It will be a cold one on Friday night.

Greenacrers81,

From this post it is obvious that the only thing you have knowlege of it the Weather Channel, because it is the only thing you got right. It's not hard to tell that you have never witnessed a football game at MC, and that you have no idea what you are talking about. I don't care who or where we are playing, it always seems that the refs call again us. Now don't get me wrong we do catch our breaks from the refs every now and again, but I assure that they will be no homecooking done by them on Friday night unless something changes. If you go back and look and how things usually go, we get more breaks from the refs on the road than we do at home. We had one game at home this year where the refs BLEW a call that gave the other team the ball on our 8 yard line. If you don't believe me ask the folks from Smith Co. Heck last week we a backjudge who thought the offense had 10 second to get the play off from the time the ball way set, by the linejudge. He was pitifull. The way I see it regardless of the outcome the ref won't be cooking for us.

:blink:

You know what Greenacres....you are completely oblivous to what is going on around you I believe.

Guess what I am running my chops again...and there ain't a dang thang you can do about it...If you wanna tell me that in person...be my guest...I will be at the Macon Co./ Grundy Co. game, dress in blue & white..See if you can spot me :blink: .

And as far as talking about the band on here, well the band does have a big part in the game. Keep the players motivated, keeps the fans motivated and cheering. So Whatever to you!

As to me living my life on this thread. Not hardly...if you wanna come to my house, cook supper , wash clothes, go to work , clean house, get groceries and so on and so on, so I can live my life on here. Then COME on over to my house!!!

The Kitty has spoken....

NUFF SAID!

Hope that Kitty has been de-clawed before the game. Its starting to get ugly on here quick.

Here kittty-Kitty-Kitty!!!!!!

:D:D:D

This thread is terrible people are talking about the band. This has nothing to do with the game. I don't care what anyone says it does not matter. Some people seem to live on this thread get a life(Kitty). It seems like all you do is run your chops about anything that comes to mind. Let the kids play the game and the best team will win. I look for some home cooking from the ref's if you know what I mean. It will be a cold one on Friday night. Good luck to both teams.

The band has a whole lot to do with the football game! The kids in the band work just as hard as the football players and cheerleaders! So don't even come on here saying that the band has nothing to do with the game! I'm sure if you don't like the band that Mr. M could arrange for the not to be there...but wait all the hard hard hard work that band has done ...the kids would love to be there and cheer on their Tigers also! SO get over it! if you dont' like what's posted don't come on here!