MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

Like i said DOC, our kids have heard the same CRAP week after week,they believe in each other,they believe as a team,and everyone in Macon County believes in them, they will go as far as they want to in these playoffs.(I Believe)

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just how far do they want to go? :D Most of the CRAP been said has been by you and the rest of your cronies. We'll see what you can do soon enough. :blink:

By the way...I wish Coach Dyer a speedy recovery. It sounds as though the accident could have been very serious.

I guess they teach you a different way to read in school,than where i went.

Go back and look at all the threads tw-an and you will see or (read) all the crap starts from you guys getting on here bashing MC.

You better bet i will take up for the MC boys everytime (YOU) or anyone else gets on here and starts the crap about MC,the boys or fans.

Like i said before if you don't like it.( THEN STAY OFF THIS THREAD )!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said DOC, our kids have heard the same CRAP week after week,they believe in each other,they believe as a team,and everyone in Macon County believes in them, they will go as far as they want to in these playoffs.(I Believe)

Just how far do they want to go? :huh: Most of the CRAP been said has been by you and the rest of your cronies. We'll see what you can do soon enough. ;)

By the way...I wish Coach Dyer a speedy recovery. It sounds as though the accident could have been very serious.

I guess they teach you a different way to read in school,than where i went.

Go back and look at all the threads tw-an and you will see or (read) all the crap starts from you guys getting on here bashing MC.

You better bet i will take up for the MC boys everytime (YOU) or anyone else gets on here and starts the crap about MC,the boys or fans.

Like i said before if you don't like it.( THEN STAY OFF THIS THREAD )!!!!!!!!!

Allright big boy...go back and show where I bashed MC. I have not done so one time. I'm not going to tell you to stay off our threads. It really doesn't matter to me what you say...although you are not the one that does most of the bashing.

Pull up those posts...I'll wait for you.

Just how far do they want to go? :huh: Most of the CRAP been said has been by you and the rest of your cronies. We'll see what you can do soon enough. ;)

Their's one in your quote right here!, You want to call me names and anyone else from MC. If you read my post again,it's real simple,the only time i bash anyone is when they take a shot against me or MC. Go back and look at the past treads you'll see i'm right!!!!!!!!!!

OK? BIG BOY!!

Maybe you and Del can get a game up among yourselves,since neither of your teams will be playing after Friday nite!!!!!!!!!!

You didn't say anything about us being LUCKY,maybe your the one that needs to read you post again!! Real Real Slow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your the one that is ridiculous on here talking out of both sides of your mouth!!!!!!!!!!

1.Macon 2. Livingston 3. Portland 4. Trousdale 5. Smith

Sounds like Twan,SC will win State Championship this year, LA is a very good team and i don't think SC is that good just lucky with LA having a off nite,granted a win is a win,but Macon won't rollover for anyone.

It will be a tough game for both squads but make no mistake Macon will win this game!!!

Was you not referring to the game last year, what team did have players that were playing under house arrest???????????

First of all, i'm not the mlb, i'm his dad. He maybe a little faster than that i'm not sure,doesn't matter,bring them up the middle,will have 10 more boys to help him(if we can catch ya)SHssss lol

I guess yalls 10 out of 11 will skip college and go straight to the NFL draft with that kind of speed. I wouldn't expect anything else from the STATE CHAMPIONS of September.

Discipline,i don't think we have anybody that plays under house arrest.

Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right Reid,Macon should forfeit just like i said in another post,since were skunk before we even play

Shouldn't expect to win over the MIGHTY CHICKENS,SINCE THEY'VE WON 4 GAMES and THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP in the middle of SEPTEMBER

Mirrorman,what do you think about the SLUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT GAME BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smith played a great game,but you know what they say in Smith County*( MAYBE NEXT YEAR!!!!!

I didn't even respond to all of the bashing from all of you MC fans. I must say though that you didn't say anything very bad except the house arrest stuff. There's no excuse for that.

Edited by Antwan

"Can't we all just get along?" :huh:

I have a request. I think it's time to improve the language used. Let's everyone start saying dung instead of crap. Dung sounds so much better. ;)

Is there a Hooters in Macon County? I need to eat somewhere tomorrow.

Nobody will pick Grundy. Eveyone picked against us from the Times Free Press last week. I like it. I want us to be underdogs.

Get ready to feel the STING boys and girls. Get ready.....

Del.

OK, you got me, but funny thing is i didn't see any of the quote's i was referring too, and i believe there was maybe one for every post youjust type of mine. (You Think). Some of the things i said i know shouldn't have been said,but i was just getting back at some other quote! No matter point is ( i think) is to get on here ,have fun, and when somebody wants to talk crap give it back to them,no matter who doesn't like it. I could care less if they do or don't!!

Like i said i will take up for Macon County Boys!!!

"Can't we all just get along?" :huh:

I have a request. I think it's time to improve the language used. Let's everyone start saying dung instead of crap. Dung sounds so much better. ;)

Is there a Hooters in Macon County? I need to eat somewhere tomorrow.

Nobody will pick Grundy. Eveyone picked against us from the Times Free Press last week. I like it. I want us to be underdogs.

Get ready to feel the STING boys and girls. Get ready.....

Del.

Del,no Hooter's (sorry) but we have a pretty good steakhouse on the North side of town. Hwy.10 North

OK, you got me, but funny thing is i didn't see any of the quote's i was referring too, and i believe there was maybe one for every post youjust type of mine. (You Think). Some of the things i said i know shouldn't have been said,but i was just getting back at some other quote! No matter point is ( i think) is to get on here ,have fun, and when somebody wants to talk crap give it back to them,no matter who doesn't like it. I could care less if they do or don't!!

Like i said i will take up for Macon County Boys!!!

None of them were from me. That's my point. Like I said before...you are not the one that did most of the bashing. You are right...this is all in fun.

I don't see where the past has anything to do with the present and it doesn't.

If you don't like what you read on here then GET OFF OUR THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

And as far as how much you know regarding the SC vs Portland thread,if MC wins you be sure to show up at SC or Portland to see us play them.  LMAO!!!!! :lol:

Hey Boys and Girls,

You know that all the outcomes of the Macon County program and their games in the past 50 years has an obvious effect on the game Friday night. No way can MC have a good team and toot their horns about it. Oh we must have the fattest heads in the world now that we have won 9 straight and have the potential to create the winningest season in MC football history Friday night.

We need to just get on this site and let everyone else tell us how bad they will beat us. All we got is SLUGS, right 71fan. We're too slow, never won before, don't know how to, now that it matters. That's gotta be true, just ask Coach Clariday.

All I gotta say to GC is get ya a steak sandwich and a hot fudge cake at the game Friday night cause that will be the two best things you get at MC this week.

GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 BUCK TOOTH,

Calm Down Man,Everyone at Macon better take this thing one game at a time,

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINKS,

EXCEPT,the young MEN in blue,

Pappa's been away awhile,but dont forget,

THIS IS MY TOWN,

MY FIELD,

MY GAME,

MY BALL,

MY HOME,

now,GET YA SOME,

GET YA SOME BIG BLUE,

GET YA SOME FOR THAT TIGER PRIDE,

HIT SOMEBODY,DAD BLAME IT!!!!!!!!!!

GET YOU SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPPA

hey kitty,

The jokes on you this time. You bought my gimmic hook line and sink. I knew you would get fired up and that's what your team needs. Good luck to both teams.

No jokes on me....Our boys have been fired up since game 1..

And the only fire I need is one to keep my bum warm tommorrow night.

Gonna be a cold one.......BRRRRRRR