McMinn County V.S. Dobyns Bennet

MCHSGoTribe

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No actually that was the exact question I asked, but they told me a lot have prior engagments or something like that. The only question I have is how they made plans before the Riverdale game last year cause they should have known we would still be playing this week. Oh well go figure.

I hear you, they think that we don't respect them but I'll go ahead and tell you that when they start playing as they're walking to the field I get more fired up than ever. I also love to hear that fight song played over and over and over again, always have. Been going to these games since I was born, my dad has had the same seats for 30 some years, I just love this tradition and couldn't imagine playing anywhere else.

bring your kazoos and getting to tootin'. spear24, bring your spoons, and you know that waco will have his jug with him... you can take the boy out of the country but you can't take the country out of the boy.

db will chop up mcminn county and make 'em like it.... this ain't science hill they are playing...db wins this game by 21 or more!!!!no kidding, it's tribal warfare and the home standing injin's will not play nice.

Chop Chop

Cosmo

Edited by CosmoKramer

I believe the McMinn county fans stopped writing because you guys are acting so stupid that it talkes all of the fun out of getting on here and writing about the game. All you guys do is keep bringing up the fact that some of the MC players were sick this week and how we will use that as an excuse. Coach Hutchins has never used any excuses for any bad play let alone a game. Every McMinn County fan has stated on here that the players will be ready to play and that sickness will NOT be a factor so drop the sickness (we have). This is supposed to be about a high school football game not mocking each other and taking cheap shots at every little thing said on here. I would like to suggest that for the remainder of the day that unless you are talking x's and o's to please start a new thread. Just a suggestion for the classless DB fans on this site.

So today is the big day, the cherokees travel to DB. I myself do believe the cherokees will pull off an upset, i do mean the mcminn co. cherokees!!

THey are very prepared their offense is ready to put up the points, and the defense isn't planning on giving up many.

So I say,

I am one of the biggest supporters of mcminn football, and all i have to say is Go Tribe!!!!!

More cheese with your whine??

The DB Indians are going to whip McMinn Co (sick or not). You maay become ill yourself from watching what happens to your team.

500 YDS of Offense tonight for the Home Standing Indians.

Defense will not be pushed around either.... Expect 8 in the box to stop the run for DB. As noted propr to the Soddy Daisy game, The DB Secondary is strong enough and good enough to be out on an island all by themselves. Look for a couple of picks once the Cherokees Run Game is stopped.

ADJUST MY SCORE FOR YOUR SMACK-ATTACK

DB 31

MC 07 (4TH QTR SCORE, JUST LIKE SODDY DAISY)