McMinn County V.S. Dobyns Bennet

MCHSGoTribe

Time to take you DB fans to school so get on the bus. McMinn County is on the same time zone as DB so the time zone factor in not an issue. Do your homework before you make a post. See you tonight, you better wear your fur panties because I believe it might be a bit cool. It also gets alot colder when you lose.

GO TRIBE!!!!!! (McMinn)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game day has finally arrived. What is the atmosphere like in Kingsport? Is everyone hyped about the game ? Will there be a large crowd? I am not sure what kind of a following the TRIBE will have, that is a long trip to make, but I suppose the loyal bunch will be there. GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!(McMinn)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to DB toinght and I hope all of your players are injury free after the game. I hope McMinn pulls of the upset it would really boost our program to defeat a team with such a rich tradition. See you tonight, I got to go get ready for the trip. Rip7 you better dress warm I know how you skinny boys get cold very easy.

GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(McMinn)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!